• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for February 2014 [Up2: PS4/XB1/Wii U/360 Hardware, BD/Poke/DK]

Mooreberg

we-did-something-bad_original.gif

Toth

Go go SE! Good month for them overall and it looks like LR outsold its Japan release, thanks to 360.

Mrbob

Is that 258K for just XB1 or both XB1 and 360? If it is just XB1 this means both XB1 and PS4 had much better months than I thought.

Jonboy

Geoff Keighley ‏@geoffkeighley
February console sales: PS4 leads Xbox One again, but Xbox One only 10% behind in units.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
I want to know Thiefs sales, I am very curious to find out about that.

Fangrim

"Oh, and NPD says the PS4 led hardware sales, but only by a narrow margin. Xbox One unit sals were 90% of PS4."

"Microsoft claims 258,000 units sold in U.S. in Feb, 61% higher than Xbox 360 at same point in time."

https://twitter.com/iansherr

Oh my!

Didn't think this would actually happen. Titanfall has been hyoed so hard - I know it wasn't out in Februrary, but Sony didn't have any AAA's out either (IIRC).

Gonna be fun to see the spin on this one.

harSon

Banned
Microsoft and Sony really need to drop the prices of the 360 and Playstation 3. It's kind of ridiculous at this point.

GamerJM

Banned
Lightning sold better than I expected. I haven't played the game so I won't judge but I was sort of hoping for BD to outsell it for hilarity.

Also, I pointed this out in the other thread: LEGO the Movie the game sold better on Wii U than PS4 or Xbox One.

Zalman

Bravely Default deserves its success. Great game. Wish Donkey Kong did better though.

And PS4 is in the lead again, which isn't surprising.

Top Bottom