• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oculus Quest

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
I wonder how much effort it will take for him to update it for ue5 once that starts to transition into releases and what kind of hardware will be needed to make it viable.
It's being made for 5 as well already. I guess they must handle some of the related/needed things similarly enough. Dead Space Demake for example works perfectly and Demonologist works well according to this limited testing compatibility list.

Last edited:

GHG

Thanks, just bought it.

I have 2 spare PCVR steam keys.

If anyone wants a key lemmie know.

I will keep this up for a few days then I'll give them away on reddit or discord if no one wants them here.

I'll take into the radius if its still available?

Romulus

Retro shooters Dusk and Ultrakill are in development.

Btw, if you like retro fps games give Amid Evil a go. It's on the Meta store now and it's great.

Alexios

Retro shooters Dusk and Ultrakill are in development.
They said that if we want those games in VR we should buy Amid Evil a day before it launched & they did seem happy with the reception, tweeting how it's top of new sellers or whatever on Steam (also said it sells way faster than on Quest at one point) but it's nice to have a confirmation already.

Last edited:

Alexios

Last edited:

Alexios

Last edited:

Alexios

Last edited:

Alexios

Last edited:

Alexios

Your gonna need a holiday after june 1st ;)
Nah, link to showcase, done. Maybe edit later with the individual trailers. Add stragglers dumb enough to promote their game on the same day everyone only watches Meta. I feel many of the games will be known stuff, maybe a glimpse @ New Blood VR stuff like DUSK & a couple first party stuff.

Last edited:

Surfheart

Thank you for your tireless work Alexios!

Anyone upgrade from a Quest 2 to a Quest Pro? I have the opportunity to pickup a Quest Pro from a friend for around the price of a new Quest 2, just wondering if it’s worth it or should I wait for Quest 3.

To clarify I already have a Quest 2 and I don’t have a PC.

Last edited:

hlm666

Anyone upgrade from a Quest 2 to a Quest Pro? I have the opportunity to pickup a Quest Pro from a friend for around the price of a new Quest 2, just wondering if it’s worth it or should I wait for Quest 3.

Hard to really say, we might get more news about quest 3 on June 1 so I would say if you can wait till then it might make the choice easier.

saobang3886

Neo Member

- Very good deal if you have a PC. If not, you should wait for Quest 3, it will have new processer with more power to play at standalone.

Top Bottom