• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official March 2008 NPD - There are no words. Almost $1B in SW sales

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Glad to see SSBB get those sales. It'll cruise past Melee in no time. Guess we'll get a new one afterall.

Blimey Wii sales are amazing Nintendo is growing the industry which can only eventually benefit everyone

mental 360 software sales as well!

JB1981

why are you fucks buying Vegas 2? Fucking Ubisoft gonna continue to pump out shit expansion packs.

Shit, Army of Two PS3 - looks like we have two Shooterbox consoles this gen. All people wanna play is shooters - all they wanna fucking do. amazing.

And Wii H AHA HA HAHA HAHA AHAHAHAHAHHA craaaaaaaazy

That's just fucking insane.

Help me: I need to find a way to insert a $ into Nintendo. $intendo? No. Nin$endo? No. $$$$$$$$? Yes.

watership

Calvin Explosion.jpg

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
PSP GOD OF WAR: CHAINS OF OLYMPUS SONY Mar-08 340.5K
PSP CRISIS CORE: FINAL FANTASY VII SQUARE ENIX INC Mar-08 301.6K

Hooray!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Wow at the Wii and DS sales. No "Playstation Family" thing this month, it isn't even close.

Surprised at the 360 and PS3 sales being so close....

0b5ffb737b947b9c35bd53fadfc2851f.gif

Lets get some Nintendo / competition appropriate faces in this .gif, stat.

C4Lukins

Not to great for PS3 and 360. Holy shit at Wii and Smash Bros. Rainbow Six and Army of Two were both huge and those numbers would be pretty amazing any other month but look so tiny next to Smash.

GhaleonEB

PlayStation 3 257K
Xbox 360 262K
Wii 721K

The disparity there is incredible. Also, I didn't see the 360 edging the PS3, though it's a tiny "victory". Nintendo is running the table.

They shoulda cut the price, ala Europe.

Nintendo has been offering one of the greatest generations of portable/console gaming ever, I'm thrilled to see them awarded with this sort of continued success.

What a huge month, wow.

God, I don't even know what will happen when Wii Fit comes out. Then again, I assume that everything shipped is sold, unless Nintendo is hoarding for May.

360 beats PS3 despite shortages. April should see 360 resume beating PS3 by a good margin.

Wii doing incredibly well.

Great software sales.

Pachter owned.

tanod

when is my burrito
I think Ubisoft's reputation for shit ports on the PS3 has effectively set in by now.

YAY for PSP! My predictions were pretty much right on about everything.

So did MLB 2k9 really outsell MLB 08? Isn't MLB supposed to be a much better game? Anyways, it's nuts seeing two PSP games for the first time in ....ever.

tribal24

Banned
GhaleonEB said:
PlayStation 3 257K
Xbox 360 262K
Wii 721K

The disparity there is incredible. Also, I didn't see the 360 edging the PS3, though it's a tiny "victory". Nintendo is running the table.

They shoulda cut the price, ala Europe.

yeah 721k is wow@.@

721K in a non-holiday month. That is just batshit insane. Even for Wii.

It's amazing. Nintendo shipped 700k+ Wiis in March and I still couldn't find one if my life depended on it.

Top Bottom