• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Scotch

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntoneM

I woul like to make an official Scotch thread in devotion to the greatest alcohol concieved by man. That said, what are your favorite Scotches? why?

1. Johnny Walker Red: hear me out. it's not the best scotch by any means but for the price it's quite alright. A good everyday Scotch.

2. The Dalmore 12 Year: I think it's the best single malt you can get for the money.

AntoneM

max_cool said:
I woul like to make an official Scotch thread in devotion to the greatest alcohol concieved by man. That said, what are your favorite Scotches? why?

1. Johnny Walker Red: hear me out. it's not the best scotch by any means but for the price it's quite alright. A good everyday Scotch.

2. The Dalmore 12 Year: I think it's the best single malt you can get for the money.

My sentiments exactly

aparisi2274

Johnny Walker Black MMMMMM

I got a nice 15yr old bottle of Johnny Walker Green, never opened. I think its worth like $100 or something.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
i drank a lot of whiskey tonight. me and a friend almost finished a liter of jack daniels but we took a flask with us and attempted to end it but we couldn't make it happen. but it still got us quite innebriated which is the state i sit in now, but it was an expensive bottle and i don't know that its a good idea taht we drank so much of it. not much is left and all.

at one point i laughed for 5 minutes straight. it wasn't totally random, i had good reason.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
max_cool said:

I am not convinced by your argument.

Good scotches I have known include Tobermory, Invergordon, Tomintoul, Oban, Isle of Jura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom