• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Once in a blue supermoon (go outside and look at the moon)

SJRB

Gold Member
YFHMFFG765BEXJWZEBCFHRQCGU.JPG

If you have the opportunity to go outside after sunset and look at the moon, please do. It's a beautiful and rather rare spectacle. In fact, you won't see this specific situation again until 2037.

Last edited:
you know how many times ive been told to go outside and look at the sun/moon/sky..."its a once in a lifetime event"...and then i either miss it, don't see it, not as impressed as it was hyped to be, or something very similar occurs a few years later

like 15 times man.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
you know how many times ive been told to go outside and look at the sun/moon/sky..."its a once in a lifetime event"...and then i either miss it, don't see it, not as impressed as it was hyped to be, or something very similar occurs a few years later

like 15 times man.

I mean, it’s the moon. Only in XL size and super bright. That’s pretty cool, right?

Makes me feel in awe with it all with some sprinkles of existential dread.

Think about it for a few moments. This giant round boulder orbits our planet and causes all kinds of phenomena. People have been up there and will be going there very soon.

It just boggles the mind, really.

Top Bottom