• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One of the Veterans that attacked Kerry backs off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
I guess there's just something about swift boats and flip-floppers. :\

Or there's something about left-wing newspapers misleading the public. You choose which is right seeing as Elliot stands behind the Ad one hundred percent.

EDIT:

"Captain George Elliott describes an article appearing in today’s edition of the Boston Globe by Mike Kranish as extremely inaccurate and highly misstating his actual views. He reaffirms his statement in the current advertisement paid for by the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
The mud slinging in this campaign is getting bad and I dont like it why should I vote for either its like the issues besides whats a headline on CNN are being overlooked. I want a candidate that talks about plans for the future period, and for once I want a president that admits that HE is not the answer he is the enforcer of the law and head of military. And if people want change they need to vote for their senators and house members they write the laws, and they regulate the economy.

Interesting that the writer of this article is also one of three authors writing a John Kerry biography as well as the author of the Kerry/Edwards book "Our Plan for America".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom