• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Punch Man: World - Official Announcement Trailer

Spyxos

Crunchyroll Games, the interactive division of the global leader in anime, is teaming up with Perfect World, the developer of Tower of Fantasy and Persona 5: The Phantom X, to announce One Punch Man: World. This year, aspiring gaming heroes can jump into a world-class multiplayer action game based on the global anime hit One-Punch Man on Windows PC, iOS, and Android with cross-platform play and progression.

The budget looks very small, but it could be fun.

Last edited:

DiGiTMerc

Banned
LOL. I just saw this like a couple of minutes ago. Looks definitely niche and interesting. Gonna give it a shot, once it will come out. :D

[Sigma]

Season 1 of the anime will forever be goated thanks to the efforts of the animation team working on it. I'll play the game for lulz but im not expecting it to be good(maybe i'll be surprised).

Last edited:

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Crunchyroll Games, the interactive division of the global leader in anime, is teaming up with Perfect World, the developer of Tower of Fantasy and Persona 5: The Phantom X, to announce One Punch Man: World. This year, aspiring gaming heroes can jump into a world-class multiplayer action game based on the global anime hit One-Punch Man on Windows PC, iOS, and Android with cross-platform play and progression.

this all points to it being a mobile gatcha trash game, I don't think crunchyroll has been involved in a single non gatcha mobile title.

Last edited:

Varteras

Gold Member
Wow PC seems like it gets more Japanese games then console these days.
51YApVo3I2L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Fbh

Looks decent. Shame it's multiplayer, and based on the dev probably a grindy F2P one

Wow PC seems like it gets more Japanese games then console these days.

Technically Chinese in this case. But based on a Japanese IP

Pejo

OPM games by default can't be good. Either they make you play as a bunch of jobbers or you just 1 shot everything with Saitama. I love the IP but it's really only good in anime form. The other games were.... well.... terrible.

justiceiro

Marlboro: Other M
Hopefully they include the events of the second season so we can get a good animation for that part of the history, after all.

Top Bottom