• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch - Halloween Terror

Hey an overwatch thread, the game that millions of people play to this day but everyone loves to hate. I tell you what I am kinda disappointed in this halloween update. No new Pharah, Ana, Sym, or Mercy skins. Clown Roadhog is pretty neat tho.

I used to like this game a little too much. When it came out I played it far more than anything else even though it was way more stress than I needed. I'm glad I was finally able to break away from it, but sad that it took 4 years to do so. My backlog is overflowing now as a result.

BlackTron

I used to like this game a little too much. When it came out I played it far more than anything else even though it was way more stress than I needed. I'm glad I was finally able to break away from it, but sad that it took 4 years to do so. My backlog is overflowing now as a result.

To this day I have about 30 PS4 games in my backlog and it takes a game like Metroid Dread to break my habit of just firing up Overwatch when I get home for a few rounds.

I don't like it as much as I did 4 years ago but it's still the fastest, easiest way to get some competitive gaming out of my system.

I play qp classic exclusively and hate role queue. My worry is that Overwatch "2" will replace the entire pvp game with the update. So I've been letting myself enjoy this game while I can while I wait for it to be very probably ruined forever.

Top Bottom