• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oxenfree II: Lost Signals - Reveal Trailer

crumbs

Interesting. I noticed the Steam version of the original game just received an update that included 21:9 support among other things.

I really liked the first Oxenfree, but I was disappointed by Afterparty. Hopefully this does justice to the original.

Humdinger

I enjoyed Oxenfree. I think my tastes have changed in the intervening years, though, and I doubt I would enjoy the same type of gameplay again. I went through a phase where I enjoyed many narrative-centric games like this, but gradually, I just got tired of them.

xrnzaaas

Sure, I'll play it. Afterparty didn't spike my interest with a greatly changed mood & setting, but I really liked the first Oxenfree.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

OXENFREE II: Lost Signals is coming to Nintendo Switch on July 12, 2023!

OXENFREE II: Lost Signals is the mind-bending follow-up to the critically-acclaimed narrative adventure game OXENFREE from Night School Studio. In the small coastal town of Camena, unnaturally occurring electromagnetic waves are suddenly causing interference with electrical and radio equipment. Reluctantly, Riley Poverly returns to her hometown to investigate the mystery, but what she finds is more than she bargained for.

Top Bottom