• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Palworld has, once again, highlighted the on going deficiencies in PC Game Pass and the Xbox app on Windows 11 (Windows Central)

PC gamers, where are you playing Palworld on PC?

• Total voters

DaGwaphics

They do need to do some serious work on the Windows Xbox store. Some of the issues you can have with it are truly bizarre. I've had to reformat an entire partition a couple times to completely delete a game. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Fredrik

I’m playing this game on GP but I’m just addressing the absurd notion that someone would subscribe to GP rather than “buy” the game to try out Palworld. The sale numbers on steam speak for themselves.
The GP numbers actually speak for themselves too in this case, it topped the GP list too. But yeah if you need to start a new yearly sub and only plan to jump into Palworld then yeah that’s expensive.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
The initial launch version was behind for 2-3 days but it seems to be getting updates same day now. I haven't had any real issues since the first patch.

Shubh_C63

Been confused over this for almost a decade that how Microsoft, THE Microsoft, are so bad at designing their own software in a division that they are willing to spend 70B dollars on.

It just defies normal logic.

Been confused over this for almost a decade that how Microsoft, THE Microsoft, are so bad at designing their own software in a division that they are willing to spend 70B dollars on.

It just defies normal logic.
LMAO have you never used Windows in your life? It's one of the worst designed pieces of software ever. Actually, to claim Windows is designed is probably too much to say. It's more like, Windows has congealed and accreted over the past 40 years into the monstrosity it is today.

Top Bottom