• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 4 |OT| Gods Will Be Watching – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sober

3hF3xE9.png

You are being watched. The government has a secret system: a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.

I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, but it sees everything. Violent crimes involving ordinary people.

The government considers these people irrelevant. We don't.

Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You'll never find us. But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up ... we'll find you.

Person of Interest returns for its fourth season on 23 September, 2014 at 10PM EST.

Person of Interest is an action/sci-fi crime thriller created by Jonathan Nolan (co-writer of the Dark Knight Trilogy, yep, the brother to that Christopher Nolan) about a reclusive billionaire who enlists a former CIA agent to help prevent crimes before they happen.

New to the show? All your questions answered here!

Wait, this show is in CBS? Can it really be that good?
Yes, in fact it is. In its first season, it dethroned the grand-daddy CSI from it's timeslot of Thursdays at 9PM. CSI held that timeslot for more than ten years. There is pretty much everything for everyone on this show, a case-of-the-week that is always constantly thrilling to watch, and multiple serial arcs that always show up in pretty much every episode, as well as just being expertly well-crafted and thought-provoking.

If that's not enough, larger sites like IGN and The Onion's AV Club started reviewing them by the second season. If those places are reviewing something on CBS, you know it's probably actually worth watching.

But everyone tells me the show is just procedural. It's on CBS, isn't it just another cop show with a twist?
It's not. But Person of Interest does not shy away from its procedural trappings, nor do the creator and showrunner want to abandon the format of the show. That being said, although 90% of the show is procedural in nature (in that there is a case nearly every week), by the later seasons, almost all the 'numbers of the week' invariably tie into the main arc of the season, which is completely serial. So it's a mix of what is considered 'serial' and what people consider 'procedural' formats.

Alright, so how can I catch up?
There are streaming options on Amazon Instant Video, iTunes, Xbox Video, and Playstation Network.

Wait, I have to watch it all?
Nearly every episode is required reading. Remember how each season has multiple plot arcs? Well, they don't take turns appearing in episodes. They all just show up. Even early on, you get a lot of mythology and character backstory. The cutoff for whether not you think you'll enjoy the show is about 7 episodes into season 1. If the show doesn't hook you then, then it won't hook you. The format hasn't and likely won't change from what you've seen from that point; the show simply just gets better at using it.

But I want to catch up! What do I need to be all caught up quickly?
If you must insist, IGN has a list of episodes that are basically required, required, REQUIRED watching. You can scroll through all the episodes they've listed; they're spoiler-free for newcomers. Although one note I will make is even the episodes they recommended are required, as they are primarily character-focused episodes. Yes, a procedural with amazing characters, believe it.

Some useful links:
Season 1 OT | Season 2 OT | Season 3 OT
POI fan Wiki
The POI Rewatch Tumblr (only up to season 2, but has cool behind the scenes stuff)

Spoilers ahead!

The AIs
Claypool: "Everything slides towards chaos. Your creation, it brings us poor souls a cup full of order. Your child is a dancing star."

Finch: "It's not my child, it's a machine."

Claypool: "A false dichotomy -- it's all electricity. Does it make you laugh? Does it make you weep?"

Finch: "... yes."

Claypool: "What's more human?"
machineuifrpfn.gif

The Machine

Created by Harold Finch following the events of 9/11, the Machine is an AI that sifts through data provided by the government surveillance feeds and uses them to analyze and predict acts of premeditated violence, either on a relevant (matters of national security) or irrelevant (minor) scale.

Despite having freed itself, the Machine continues to act in the manner it was programmed by Finch - to protect as many lives as it can.

The Machine continues on, but finds itself under attack by another AI. When those vying for it realize they'll never find it, they try for the next best thing: they go looking for a replacement...

samaritanuitlo1n.gif

Samaritan

Samaritan is an AI created by Harold Finch's MIT colleague, Arthur Claypool. Unlike the Machine, Samaritan is an open system and can be used to target specific individuals.

Development of Samaritan was shut down after Finch's Machine was put in place by the US government and all other surveillance projects were forced to be destroyed. But Claypool saved a copy of Samaritan on a pair of hard drives. When it became clear to Control that she could not regain control of the Machine, she turned to Claypool, hoping he could uncover the copies for them.

In the scramble to obtain Samaritan, Decima obtains the drives and begins to rebuild it. Samaritan ultimately ends up supplanting the Machine, when Decima forces the government's hand to discontinue the use of Finch's Machine. At the end of the third season, Samaritan gains access to all the government feeds, which Decima uses to hunt down their enemies and sell information on relevant threats back to the US government.

Main Cast

4sBTqRJ.png

Harold Finch (Michael Emerson)
Designation: ADMIN
Classification: DEVIANT Irrelevant
Projection: THREAT Non-threat
Conclusion: ELIMINATE Disregard​
Reviewing records...
"Everyone is relevant to someone."

RaIQAEF.png

John Reese (Jim Caviezel)
Designation: ASSET
Reviewing records...
"This is a life, and Finch would tell us to save it."

jiaRAbx.png

Sameen Shaw (Sarah Shahi)
Reviewing records...
"In the arm, through a brick wall, in the dark. You're welcome."

X491I2g.png

Root (Amy Acker)
Designation: ANALOG INTERFACE
Conclusion:ELIMINATE Disregard​
Reviewing records...
The Machine offered me a job; she never said it would be easy.

2rz6NIg.png

Detective Lionel Fusco (Kevin Chapman)
Reviewing records...
"What! Do you think I won my detective shield in a poker game?"

ZIYN41w.png

Bear (Graubaer’s Boker)

The Hackers

bSCmCOw.png

Daniel Casey (Joseph Mazzello), Jason Greenfield (Michael Esper), Daizo (Alex Shimizu)
Designation: ASSETS
Reviewing records...
"You're that government hitman that made me pull out my molars!"

Other Major Players

3bKbLZL.png

John Greer and Decima Technologies (John Nolan)
Designation: THREAT
Reviewing records...
"The time has come for your god and mine to do battle."

AtfuQT1.png

Control and the ISA (Camryn Manheim)
Reviewing records...
"Where were you when Flight 77 hit the Pentagon? Because I was inside it. I carried out the wounded. I covered up bodies. And I have spent every day since putting bullets in the people responsible, and in anyone else who even thinks they can do that to our country again. You wanna shoot me because I had to tap a few phone calls, read a few e-mails? Then, you go right ahead. But you better turn that gun on yourself next, Mr. Collier, because you have broken just as many laws, and the only difference is I didn't wrap myself up in the American flag, and try to convince people that I was a hero."

jpg3VLn.png

Carl Elias (Enrico Colantoni)
Designation: IRRELEVANT
Reviewing records ...
"Civilization rests on the principle that we treat our criminals better than they treated their victims, that we not stoop to their level. But you and I - we're outliers - we're not really a part of civilization. We're something ... older. Which means, of course, that we can do the things that civilized people can't. I offered to kill you for Detective Carter many times, and she always said no. She was civilized to the very end. I don't think she liked me. But I liked her very much. You killed her. So now I consider it my responsibility to fix the particular problem that is you, Officer Simmons."

Gone but not forgotten...

rh5gp4n.png

Joss Carter (Taraji P. Henson)
Reviewing records...
Quinn: "My mistake was not having you killed along with Cal. Then neither of you would've had to die alone."

Carter: "You were right, I was wrong. Thought I could take you down alone. Always did have trust issues. Tried to do it clean: photos, recordings, sworn testimony ... then I realized, you're just too dirty. Everywhere I turned, you had friends ready to help you out. And I was alone. So ... I called some friends of my own."

KvPPOlP.png

Hersh (Boris McGiver)
Reviewing records...
"I think I might be in over my head."

----
----

75kuygX.png

The Machine and I couldn't save the world. We had to settle for protecting the seven people who might be able to take it back, so we gave Samaritan a blind spot: seven key servers, that hardcodes it to ignore seven carefully crafted new identities.

When the whole world is watched, filed, indexed, numbered, the only way to disappear is to appear, hiding our true identities inside a seemingly ordinary life.

You're not a free man anymore, Harold. You're just a number.

We have to become these people now, and if we don't, they'll find us, and they'll kill us. I'm sorry, Harold. I know it's not enough.

A lot of people are gonna die, people who might've been able to help.

Everything is changing. I don't know if it'll ever get better, but it's going to get worse.

But the Machine asked me to tell you something before we part. You once told John the whole point of Pandora's Box is that once you've opened it, you can't close it again. She wanted me to remind you of how this story ends. When everything is over, when the worst has happened, there's still one thing left in Pandora's Box...

Hope.

Season three begins by returning to the status quo: the numbers keep coming. The government continues to receive relevant numbers. Shaw joins Finch and Reese, who are still receiving irrelevant numbers. Carter is demoted to officer, but that does not stop her from investigating HR to find out who ordered the killing of Cal Beecher. Elias is in hiding. Root, meanwhile, is locked in a psychiatric ward under the alias 'Robin'. Control has sent Hersh to find Root.

"I think you understand now ... what is lost when your privacy is stripped away: your identity, your job, your family, security ... everything ... and thousands more just like me, people who have chosen action over apathy, to take back what men like you and the government have stolen. This wasn't a game Mr. Kruger, this was a lesson. The first. We were just gonna scare you but ... that wouldn't change anything, would it?"​
––Collier, to Wayne Kruger​

While investigating a case involving an internet entrepreneur, Wayne Kruger, the team stumbles upon Vigilance, a militant organization that dedicates itself to protecting people's privacy from government and private intrusion. Vigilance kills Kruger to make an example out of him.

At one point, Root is forced to escape her confinement at the psych ward when Hersh finally finds her. Root abducts Shaw following her escape, using her to help break out a former Vigilance member in CIA custody, Jason Greenfield. Root sends Jason to Colombia. Following the mission, Root is captured and locked in the library by Finch.

baviLCJ.png

"It's just that, I coulda been just like you, a bottom-feeder who turns on his own kind. For what? Money? Power? I got lucky. I had a partner. She was good for me. For a lotta reasons. She reminded me that I could be good again too. That I could be a good father, good friend ... a good cop. I'm not gonna let you undo all the good she did. Carter saved my life! She saved me from myself! Because she believed in me! And I'm not gonna throw it away on a piece of crap like you. Patrick Simmons, you're under arrest."​
––Fusco, to Simmons​

Carter's investigation into HR comes to a head when she decides to pit HR and the Russian mafia against one another. In the confusion, she attempts to isolate both heads of the organizations - Peter Yogorov and Alonzo Quinn. Knowing she was likely walking into a trap, she contacts Finch and Reese as she heads to the home of a judge to obtain an arrest warrant for Quinn, not knowing if the judge was in Quinn's pocket or not. She walks in on Quinn and Simmons, who are ready to kill her, but Reese quickly intervenes. Carter and Reese escape with Quinn and make their way to the Federal Building in the city to hand him over to the FBI. At the library, Root offers to help Finch by using The Machine to help Reese and Carter, but ultimately he refuses. Cornered by HR in the city morgue, Reese draws their pursuers away while Carter escapes with Quinn and hands him over to the FBI while Reese is taken into police custody during his escape by non-HR cops.

Everyone in HR - except for Simmons - is arrested. Carter is reinstated as detective. Later that night, she goes to see John's release, when Simmons appears. He shoots, wounding Reese and killing Carter.

Two days later, Reese - who is still wounded - and Shaw continue to hunt for Simmons. Reese, however, goes off the grid, and is nowhere to be found. Shaw implores Finch to use Root to help them find Reese before he succumbs to his wounds. Finch, Shaw, Fusco, and Root find Reese at the hotel Quinn is staying at, protected by Federal Marshals. At the same time, the Russian mafia is also attempting to kill Quinn. Root subdues the Russians that also are attempting to hunt down Quinn, while upstairs, Reese disables the Marshals protecting Quinn. He forces Quinn at gunpoint to write down Simmons' exit strategy, and promises he will kill Quinn quickly if he does. Finch arrives just as Reese collapses due to his injuries. Fusco retrieves the note Quinn had left as the Marshals leave with Quinn.

Fusco intercepts Simmons at an airfield, preventing him from leaving the country. They fight, and Fusco overpowers and arrests Simmons. Later, in the hospital, Simmons is visited by Elias, who has him killed.

WYyrjuS.png

"My Samaritan. You are destined for great things."​
––Greer​

Reese leaves New York for Colorado, hoping to drown himself in alcohol following Carter's death. Fusco trails and finds Reese, hoping to snap him out of it. Meanwhile, Finch and Shaw receive a new number: Arthur Claypool, a terminally-ill man suffering from memory loss, who also happens to be Finch's old friend from MIT. The government is concerned of what Claypool might say due to his access to government secrets and his disease. Vigilance storm the hospital; they also want Arthur Claypool and the secrets he knows. Finch, Shaw, Arthur and his wife escape the hospital, where it is revealed Arthur had built an AI similar to the Machine: Samaritan. The woman claiming to be his wife reveals herself to be Control, the person in charge of the Northern Lights program. Hersh and other armed men take Finch, Shaw, and Claypool captive. Control wants Samaritan as a contingency now that Finch's Machine is no longer under her control.

Root interrupts Controls interrogation and helps Finch, Shaw and Claypool escape. Root is injured in the escape and taken captive by Hersh and Control. Claypool takes Finch and Shaw to a bank where the backup drives containing Samaritan are being held. Collier and Vigilance - who also want to get their hands on Samaritan - arrive at the bank and take control of it with Hersh and the FBI arriving shortly after. A firefight breaks out between the two groups. When Arthur finds the drives, it all comes back to him; he realizes he had almost finished his work on Samaritan just the day before Finch's Machine was sold to the US Government. Finch convinces Claypool to destroy the drives to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands, and Claypool obliges.

Root is tortured by Control, who demands Root give her administrative access to The Machine. However, the Machine helps Root escape and shows Control what they are capable of, and that Control should not worry that the Machine is no longer under her control; the Machine's directive remains the same - to keep people safe. Root leaves New York and reveals to Finch that the drives that Claypool destroyed did not contain Samaritan. Greer and Decima Technologies have taken control of the drives.

In the meanwhile, Root finds Daniel Casey and Daizo and sends them to Colombia with Jason Greenfield. Her team is also collecting hardware in order to combat Samaritan.

lAPWGRD.png

"In twenty years' time, life on Earth will come to resemble the myths of the ancient Greeks: a pantheon of super-intelligent beings will watch over us, using human agents to meddle in our affairs."​
––Greer​

Decima continues on its path to bring Samaritan online by obtaining the infrastructure necessary for it. Root returns to New York City to help the team stop Decima, but ultimately they fail to prevent Decima from acquiring what they need. The team learns that Samaritan will become more powerful than Finch's Machine, and that it will be fully under the control of Decima.

Vigilance arrives in Washington, D.C. and obtain documents that prove the existence of "Northern Lights" and leaks the documents to the press. Senator Ross Garrison forces Control to suspend the Northern Lights program, leading the Machine to begin sending relevant threats to Root to handle. The team learns that following the Northern Lights leak, Decima is courting Congressman Roger McCourt in order to allow Decima to replace the Machine with Samaritan. The team apprehends McCourt and are split on whether or not to kill McCourt in order to prevent Samaritan from taking over. But ultimately they spare McCourt when Finch objects.

Samaritan is given a brief window to access the government feeds in New York City. Under the pretense of a beta test to identify potential terrorist threats, Greer uses it to flush Finch out of hiding. Decima kidnaps Finch's former fiancée, Grace Hendricks, and demands he turn himself over for her safety. Finch acquiesces, and is taken to meet Greer. Vigilance moves into action, first by causing a blackout in New York City, then by kidnapping Control and Manuel Rivera, intelligence advisor to the President. They also capture Senator Garrison, Greer and Finch, taking them away to a mock trial at an undisclosed location, broadcasting it to the entire world.

Root and Shaw go to infiltrate a Samaritan facility and install the servers that Root had procured and had modified. Reese and Hersh go to find Finch before Vigilance begins their executions.

Greer's men arrive at the courthouse where the trial is being held. In the confusion, Vigilance members are killed and Collier is taken captive by Greer. Greer reveals that Collier's trial had been broadcast to no one. Greer tells Collier that he was the one that conceived of Vigilance and had personally recruited him into the organization. Collier watches as Greer destroys the courthouse, using Vigilance to blame for the attack and as the excuse to obtain the government feeds for Samaritan. Greer has Collier killed but Reese arrives in the nick of time to save Finch from Decima.

With Samaritan now online, the team is forced to scatter. Greer orders the purge of Vigilance. Finch and Reese are forced to abandon the library. The team now have new, carefully crafted identities. Root reveals that the servers she installed into the Samaritan facility created blind spots for these specific identities. For the seven people who could have a chance to shut down Samaritan, the only way for them to survive in this new world order is to hide is in plain sight - to live normal lives.

Following the purges by Decima, Greer interfaces with Samaritan again.

"Good morning."

whatr9uy5.gif

"I assure you, it's quite the other way around. The question is, what, my dear Samaritan, are your commands for us?"

tumblr_n5m8bplapv1r5412rwk.gif

Can't wait!!! Just one more week until this amazing show is back! Great job with the OT!

Although I vehemently disagree with this statement:
The cutoff for whether not you think you'll enjoy the show is about 7 episodes into season 1. If the show doesn't hook you then, then it won't hook you. The format hasn't and likely won't change from what you've seen from that point
While there is truth to this statement. This show takes a pretty big jump in quality around the mid S2 finale. The brilliance of this show isn't truly capitalized until S2 and it just grows exponentially better from the mid-S2 finale till currently. Anyone who watches the first season of PoI writes it off as a typical CBS procedural writing it off completely. I didn't get hooked to this show until mid-late S2. My family watched the first season and I never liked it that much but it caught my attention and I fell in love with it in S2.

ZenaxPure

Awesome OT, can't wait. We're so close.

It's like I said in the last thread, show goes on break so much during the season these past few months have felt like nothing haha.

Chris1

Wow it's back next week? Hype.

Amazing show, can't wait to see what happens in S4. This show gets better and better with every season. Everytime i think "Well, POI isn't going to get any better than this" it does just that. It's hard to believe I didn't think POI could get any better after the season 1 finale, and now it doesn't even rank in my top 5 episodes.

I need to watch season three! Goddam. Amy Acker. Goddam. That writing. Goddam. We are being watched. Goddam.

already knew that spoiler in yhe OT

Man, that line from Root at the end of last season was so chilling..."this was never about winning..." I was all set for hacker hijinks and then NOPE, at least not like I expected. Was so good.

Sober

One day I'll watch this.

One day. When I have time.
I'll be interested in what you have to say, only because I think (don't know really) other than The Good Wife perhaps, POI is pretty unique in how it tackles stories on a per-episode basis, since it's essentially driven by a procedural engine but it starts using it continually to serve the serial storylines.

I think the best way to explain it was when it premiered, because the show was essentially what Burn Notice was except it didn't spin its wheels forever or merely have a singular serial plot arc bookending each episode in the teaser and throw.

ivysaur12

Banned
I'll be interested in what you have to say, only because I think (don't know really) other than The Good Wife perhaps, POI is pretty unique in how it tackles stories on a per-episode basis, since it's essentially driven by a procedural engine but it starts using it continually to serve the serial storylines.

I think the best way to explain it was when it premiered, because the show was essentially what Burn Notice was except it didn't spin its wheels forever or merely have a singular serial plot arc bookending each episode in the teaser and throw.

I watched the premiere and loved the twist that the woman with the number was the criminal instead of the victim -- I still think about how a lesser show would've done the opposite. I just left it in my usual pile of, I'll pick this up later if I hear good things, and never got around to it.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Yeah. I thought this show was the usual CBS procedural pap. Then somebody on Gaming Side mentioned it as worthwhile and I thought, why not?

I'm all caught up and angry that I didn't jump on this sooner. I haven't spent this much time mainlining a series since The Shield - not that they're in the same class, but this is *really* good television. The fact that this is on CBS is as much of a mindfuck as Hannibal on NBC.

All those feels all over again :(

Yeah. I thought this show was the usual CBS procedural pap. Then somebody on Gaming Side mentioned it as worthwhile and I thought, why not?

I'm all caught up and angry that I didn't jump on this sooner. I haven't spent this much time mainlining a series since The Shield - not that they're in the same class, but this is *really* good television. The fact that this is on CBS is as much of a mindfuck as Hannibal on NBC.

Nice! I think it's as good as Hannibal, just in a very different way.

ZenaxPure

Early White Collar actually reminds me of current POI in a lot of ways (speaking purely from how they structure the procedural stuff), but sadly White Collar feels like it goes in the opposite direction as the seasons go on (less integrated story and more random ass shit no one cares about). It's a good style I wish more shows would attempt, mostly because it is really easy for them to pull the rug out from under you as we have seen since they have used the same damn plot twist like 4 or 5 times to introduce a new antagonist and yet every time I've been fooled in some way.

I'm pretty hyped for this season. Though it'll be hard to top the emotional roller coaster that was season 3.

Great work on the OT.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

Who thought CBS had it in them to do a show about the surveillance state, the creation of a believable AI (2 of them!), Massive amounts of Police and Government corruption, and industrial espionage.

Solid Acting (but it's not the kind of show that'll show up at the Emmy's).
Good to great action.
Great music, and great 3rd party music choices. Season 1 was a big UNKLE season, season 3 had the right choices in Radiohead songs.

What I like the most, is that the show is pretty solid in it's canonical timing. Often the show's world is close to the real time the episode airs. Lots of little background stories aren't forgotten, and may/usually show back up. I'm still assuming we'll see Alistair Wesley and the Evil Hacker guy from Season 3.

Who thought CBS had it in them to do a show about the surveillance state, the creation of a believable AI (2 of them!), Massive amounts of Police and Government corruption, and industrial espionage.

Solid Acting (but it's not the kind of show that'll show up at the Emmy's).
Good to great action.
Great music, and great 3rd party music choices. Season 1 was a big UNKLE season, season 3 had the right choices in Radiohead songs.

What I like the most, is that the show is pretty solid in it's canonical timing. Often the show's world is close to the real time the episode airs. Lots of little background stories aren't forgotten, and may/usually show back up. I'm still assuming we'll see Alistair Wesley and the Evil Hacker guy from Season 3.

I can see why this show might not show up at the Emmys with some of those "prestige" shows, but I think the acting is as good, if not better, than some of those prestige shows. The cast really knocks it outta the park.

ZenaxPure

I can see why this show might not show up at the Emmys with some of those "prestige" shows, but I think the acting is as good, if not better, than some of those prestige shows. The cast really knocks it outta the park.

Yeppp, Chapman constantly blew me away in the mid-season 3 episodes, the scene with his therapist in Devil's Share, speech to Simmons mentioned in the OT, and of course strangleface.gif.

Hope we get some awesome moments like those this season.

Sober

The show is really just a perfect mix of everything and the reason why it has so many people watching it is because it has something for everyone. It's easy to follow (no show is easy to follow during finale/sweeps except avid watchers) but it doesn't dumb itself down in the details (or gets bogged down in them), it's about people and not dumb technobabble at the forefront despite being a sci-fi (lite) show, and at it's core it's about people saving/helping people and not another show about people going over gruesome murder scenes with a fine-tooth-comb and closeups.

Oh and plus it actually has badass action ladies that are awesome and hilarious at the same time, which is rare enough already (slightly less in television, I've found). I got linked this article and it's pretty safe to say POI gets it right there as well.

The show is really just a perfect mix of everything and the reason why it has so many people watching it is because it has something for everyone. It's easy to follow (no show is easy to follow during finale/sweeps except avid watchers) but it doesn't dumb itself down in the details (or gets bogged down in them), it's about people and not dumb technobabble at the forefront despite being a sci-fi (lite) show, and at it's core it's about people saving/helping people and not another show about people going over gruesome murder scenes with a fine-tooth-comb and closeups.

Oh and plus it actually has badass action ladies that are awesome and hilarious at the same time, which is rare enough already (slightly less in television, I've found). I got linked this article and it's pretty safe to say POI gets it right there as well.
Yep, Amy Acker and Sarah Shahi are incredible in this show. Amy has so much range.

I'm still waiting for Alistair Wesley to return.

I was a little disappointed with the Season 3 finale but the last scene (with Root's voice over narration) knocked me on my ass. The setup for Season 4 is perfect, and I've never been more excited about the direction of the show than I am right now. This might even surpass the high from the Season 1 finale. I've been anticipating this all summer.

kinda hoping they drop root soon, or at least drop her from series regular. the actress is corny as hell and it's fuckin with the glorious team dynamic imo.

also is johnathan nolan gonna write any episodes this season? i heard he's got that hbo show westworld coming up now too.

TripOpt55

I'm excited. Season 3 was awesome. On my short list for best shows last season. Really nailed the right balance of procedural and serialized elements. Can't wait to see where they take it next.

Makareu

Can't wait ! and a bit afraid. So far each season has been better than the previous one. I hope they can still pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom