• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 Scramble opening movie.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Persona 5 is a very stylish game, I don’t think anyone cares about realistic graphics when they play Altus games. Music is also a big part of their games.
And not just Persona 5, also games like Catherine, Nocturne, SMTIV and most Atlus games all have slick style that matches the theme and atmosphere they are going for, I LOVE it!

Mista

Banned
WAQKy3JQ

LQKxtPXO

gxlorfcz

GPeOpg19

5oET2ZNy

HBFNGau1

lYep2y8c

I'm more excited for this game then I've been for a game in a long time! Persona 4 is my favorite game of all time, P Studio is my favorite dev, and Atlus is my favorite dev/pub.

Persona 5 is easily my favorite game this generation along with Gravity Rush 2.

Bkdk

Persona 5 sequel with faster battle action pace should make this a decent enough treat.

Naibel

I watched that 2-hour livestream last night...

Yeah, that's gonna be day fucking 1 for me dawg

If the wait is too long, I'm gonna import that beauty !

Atlus games always have great openings and trailers as well as great gameplay, writing and music. I love that about them. It's like their signature style. If you like Persona 5, definitely check out 3 and 4 as well. I'm curious what Persona 6 will be like as well as the more immediate Project Re Fantasy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom