• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 Series reaches 10 Million Copies Sold Worldwide

The Persona 5 series had achieved 9 million copies sold worldwide as of June 2023. This constituted approximately 50% of total Persona series sales. Since then, the release of Persona 5 Tactica on November 17, 2023 was enough to push the P5 games into over 10 million sales, consisting of: Persona 5, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Strikers, Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight and now Persona 5 Tactica.

Previous P5 series sales milestone was 9 million units: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/pers...sents-over-50-of-total-persona-sales.1657985/

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I’m curious what new team gonna do with Persona 6 since Hashino moved on from series and making new IP.

Mr Hyde

P3 and P4 were good. Never got around to 5 despite owning it, mostly because I heard it's a loooong game. But overall, I think I like Shin Megami Tensei more actually. But congratulations to Atlus for a successful franchise.

Sojiro

I played through this on the switch at the beginning of the year and loved my time with it. Well deserved!

kyubajin

Started with P5 Royal, then played SMT III Nocturne HD and SMT V, then P5 Strikers, now I'm waiting for my physical P4 Golden while also eagerly awaiting P3 Reload... Royal got me into this series.

Top Bottom