• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 Strikers - Launch Trailer

Graciaus

I get an e-mail from Gamesplanet saying "Purchase Persona 5 Strikers Deluxe and play today" and get excited. Click the link and it says preorder. Assholes.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
I get an e-mail from Gamesplanet saying "Purchase Persona 5 Strikers Deluxe and play today" and get excited. Click the link and it says preorder. Assholes.

I believe there is a deluxe version and a regular version. Pretty certain that one of the perks of the deluxe version is to play it a couple days early.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I will play this game someday but I will not get it at launch, most my time going to be spend playing Bravely Default 2 and I need to finish it before Monster Hunter Rise comes out.

N30RYU

Gold Member
I believe there is a deluxe version and a regular version. Pretty certain that one of the perks of the deluxe version is to play it a couple days early.
Exactly this... the deluxe releases 4 days earlier (today). Offical launch is the 23th

Last edited:
Top Bottom