• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PGR3:the cars we know about sofar..

Kleegamefan

K. LEE GAIDEN
So I made a list of known cars in PGR3

TVR Sagaris

pgr_mtv0398.jpg

McLaren F1 LM(my reason to go on living)
02.jpg

Ferrari F40(in the background of the previous pic)

Ferrari F430
pgr_mtv0971.jpg

Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale
pgr3_screen001.jpg

Lamborghini Murcielago
pgr31.jpg

Koenigsegg CCR(blue car ahead of the Yellow Murcielago above)

Saleen S7 Twin Turbo
72600013ii.jpg

Cadillac 16, Ferrari F355, Nissan Skyline R34 and Viper GTS ACR engine sound samples

There is also a picture of an Orange Lamborghini Gallardo floating around, but this is a list of every car publically mentioned, AFAIK...

BRING IT ON :D

Lo-Volt

All those great exotic cars, and even the Cadillac Sixteen? Hell yes. :)
So is Bizarre Creations going to be the developer to send me over the top and buy a 360 in 2006?

Ironclad

Damn, that Mclaren is gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. That Ferrari license pays off well here too. The F40 and 340 are looking great as well. Now all I need is a list of their Audi selection and I will be set.

Kleegamefan

K. LEE GAIDEN
Worried about the lack of any Ruf or Porsche cars mentioned or seen...

I hope we get it, PGR1 and 2 had Porshes...

Ironclad

I don't see why there wouldn't be a good selection of Porsches in the game. There are some Porsches that can easily compete with any Lambo or Ferrari and even cost quite a bit more. :lol

Kleegamefan

K. LEE GAIDEN
Ironclad_Ninja said:
I don't see why there wouldn't be a good selection of Porsches in the game. There are some Porsches that can easily compete with any Lambo or Ferrari and even cost quite a bit more. :lol

All the more reason to include them in the game :D

I am hoping for:

911 GT2 and GT3

Carrera GT (prays)

I also wouldnt mind it if they also threw in a Ferrari Enzo and Mercedes McLaren SLR for good measure :)

Ironclad

Kleegamefan said:
All the more reason to include them in the game :D

I am hoping for:

911 GT2 and GT3

Carrera GT (prays)

I also wouldnt mind it if they also threw in a Ferrari Enzo and Mercedes McLaren SLR for good measure :)
Yeah, those are Porsches I want in there as well. :D
I can easily see the Enzo in there but I am not so sure about the SLR. It's a toss up. I wouldn't mind seeing in there as well, especially if it looks as good as the rest.

Kleegamefan

K. LEE GAIDEN
O2,what is the timeframe on those new shots ?

PG2G said:
I would like to see the M5 and M6 in there too. And maybe a few AMG Benz.

Oh, F'Sho :)

Lets just hope Bizzare ignore the fact that all those cars have 155Mph speed limiters:D

sangreal

Kleegamefan said:
Lets just hope Bizzare ignore the fact that all those cars have 155Mph speed limiters:D

That is my fear. They refuse to confirm whether speed limited cars will make it in. They only say that they'll explain their reasoning behind "life begins at 170" soon, which doesn't give me much hope.

I really, really want the M5 in there

element said:
wait until you see newer shots :D

When are we going to start seeing real shots of these games?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
element said:
wait until you see newer shots :D

dont remind me. i was expecting at least a couple real shots with this update, and all we got was another huge teaser pic (of the ugly tvr no less). cant complain though, its better then nothing, and we're getting pretty cool updates each week along with teaser media.

sangreal

I wonder if bizarre is considering offering new cars for download as they are released (did they do this w/ pgr2?). In particular I want to see the new M3 make an apperance, but I don't think it'll be unveiled in time for PGR3's release.

I know Atari is planning this

golem

they said the cars included had to reach a minimum of 170mph right? i wonder if that includes disabling the speed limiter..

hoping to see all the cars mentioned above in there, as well as a gallardo and maybe teh bugati (lolz)

Nutter

SLR in PGR3, make it happen Bizzare.

On a similar note, were there any Mercedes in PGR2? i dont quite remember.

Kleegamefan

K. LEE GAIDEN
golem said:
they said the cars included had to reach a minimum of 170mph right? i wonder if that includes disabling the speed limiter..

hoping to see all the cars mentioned above in there, as well as a gallardo and maybe teh bugati (lolz)

There is an in-game shot of an Orange Lamborghini Gallardo floating around the net somewhere....

The car is in the game :)

PG2G

I wish they would put my car in a damn racing game. You would think that it would at least be in Gran Turismo or something if they put ugly ass cars like the 300C in there. Granted... my car is heavy and FWD :p

PG2G said:
I wish they would put my car in a damn racing game. You would think that it would at least be in Gran Turismo or something if they put ugly ass cars like the 300C in there. Granted... my car is heavy and FWD :p

Yeah man, I want to drive my '91 Corolla 4 door at it's 90mph top speed in the game!

Gek54

Kleegamefan said:
Its all about the McLaren F1 LM......

*masterbates furiously*

Why? Its no longer the fastest road car in the world and there is a handfull of other roadcars that would beat it around a track.

Gek54 said:
Why? Its no longer the fastest road car in the world and there is a handfull of other roadcars that would beat it around a track.

It's not about the numbers. It's about the purity of the concept: Centered driver seat, perfect mid engine layout, impeccably designed aerodynamics (including the pop-up "spoiler" that's not a spoiler, but an air foil that is designed to redistribute the car's center of gravity during heavy breaking), on and on and on.

It's the purest driver's supercar.

Kleegamefan

K. LEE GAIDEN
Shogmaster said:
It's not about the numbers. It's about the purity of the concept: Centered driver seat, perfect mid engine layout, impeccably designed aerodynamics (including the pop-up "spoiler" that's not a spoiler, but an air foil that is designed to redistribute the car's center of gravity during heavy breaking), on and on and on.

It's the purest driver's supercar.

ditto.....

McLaren F1=Greatest car ever....

Top Bottom