• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza Hut Luxembourg offers cream cheese & smoked salmon pizzas and tortilla rolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Pizza Hut is Basically Offering Lox on a Star-Shaped Pizza in Luxembourg:

Calling it the "Nordic Star," Pizza Hut Luxembourg offers a new, limited-time, star-shaped pizza topped with cream cheese and smoked salmon, something you'd normally find on a bagel, at least here in the U.S.

The pizza is also topped with capers and red onions. Also bringing to mind the bagel connection, each of the smoked salmon and cream cheese-filled dough pocket corners is sprinkled with poppy seeds.

The price on the pizza comes out to € 15.90 (~$17.36 US) for a medium.

Just in case you want to double up on the salmon items, the chain is also offering a salmon and cream cheese-filled tortilla roll with sour cream for dipping and a wedge of lemon.

qkupKMM.jpg
r4wGSdI.jpg

Alx

Salmon and cream is a very common topping for a pizza over here, you can find it in most restaurants. Even the "nordic" name is a recognizable standard, like margherita or napoletana.
Only the star shape is unusual...

NiMe Rli

Banned
Lox and cream cheese on a bagel is a common thing.

Lots of people actually.

u0TQnMLl.jpg

It's why you see salmon flavored cream cheese being sold:

reFrgyEl.jpg

look up lox and bagels it's DELICIOUS

Smoked Salmon on bagles with cream cheese is one of the greatest things known to man.

Hmm.. How can one acquire such delicacies?

Get out of the house more.

Lol ok man, I'll go out and get some sun if you stop throwing shade.. Where am I going to get it?

masud

Banned
I would eat the fuck out of that pizza.

Fuck it I'm gonna go but some lox bagels cream cheese and red onion right now...

AndyD

aka andydumi
I'd try both. Though usually the soft crunch of the bagel would be lost with the wrap. Adding cucumber or onion would help.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I'd try both. Though usually the soft crunch of the bagel would be lost with the wrap. Adding cucumber or onion would help.

You maybe could get some of that back if they toasted the wrap a bit after rolling it up perhaps?

Agreed on adding some onion there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom