• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heart-shaped pizza wars return as Valentine's Day approaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Pizza Hut:

1yuzpel.jpg

Pizza Hut's Heart-Shaped Pizza is once again available this year for the Valentine's Season at select locations.

The pizza features the same toppings, drizzles, and crust seasonings as their regular hand-tossed crust but is shaped like a heart.

The Heart-Shaped Pizza is being offered along with a choice of either a Hershey's Triple Chocolate Brownie or Ultimate Hershey's Chocolate Chip Cookie for $13.99 (may vary) through Valentine's Day.

You'll actually want to call your local Pizza Hut to see if they're offering the pizza as it is not currently listed online.

Papa John's:

eJZs56M.jpg

Like Pizza Hut, Papa John's Heart-Shaped Pizza is back and available through Valentine's Day, February 14, 2016.

Unlike Pizza Hut's version, Papa John's Heart-Shaped Pizza comes on a crispy thin-crust rather than a hand-tossed crust.

The price on the medium-sized pizza starts at $11 plus $1.25 for each topping (may vary). You can also get a 1-topping Heart-Shaped Pizza along with a Double Chocolate Chip Brownie for $15 (just the brownie alone is normally $6).

Papa Murphy's:

XwKmNt9.jpg

Papa Murphy's take-and-bake HeartBaker Pizza returns for the Valentine's season and is available at participating locations through February 14, 2016.

The heart-shaped, seasonal pizza features scratch-made dough, traditional red sauce, whole milk mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni.

The pizza requires baking at 425 degrees for about 12 to 18 minutes (depending on your oven).

Prices for the HeartBaker Pizza vary by location but generally fall around the $8 range.

Can't find any info if Domino's is jumping in on this as well, but they have offered heart shaped pizzas in the past.

GrizzNKev

Banned
I'm really going to enjoy this valentine's day because now instead of wondering if anyone loves me I'll just know for sure they don't

and then I'll eat an entire heart pizza

Holy shit this is awesome. This might be convenient for me since I wanted to get my girlfriend some chocolate covered strawberries, but most places I've checked out so far really overdo it with the shipping.

I think she would love this. She loves Pizza Hut and all things cheesy. This is perfect. Lol

border

Nothing tells your significant other "I love you" like ordering Pizza Hut for dinner

People order pizza for the kids and babysitter, then go out to dinner with their significant other. Valentine's Day is one of the busiest days of the year for pizza delivery.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Me and my girlfriend are doing this on V-Day while watching a bunch of movies. Mainly because we are doing all the other stuff on Saturday because why not, and this is the first Sunday she has gotten off in months.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Pizza Hut one looks great because you get all that delicious flavored crust. But why spend $14 on it when you can get two medium one-topping pizzas from them for $5/ea?

DJ_Lae

Pizza 73 here has one too, plus a coupon for Cineplex (which makes it an okay deal, I guess).

A8NB78h.jpg

No idea who the hell did the promo shots and decided on those two toppings, though.

bebop242

Eating Papa Murphys right now, Chicago style and its pretty damn tasty. You could do alot worse feeding a family of 3-4 for 15 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom