• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Access: 7 Incredible Games Still To Come on PS4

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Death Stranding is here and we're loving it, but there's still so much more to come on PS4! Here are 7 incredible titles coming your way before this generation is over. What a time to be a gamer!

splattered

Most of these are multiplats?

I'm excited for TLOU2, Ghosts of Tsushima, and I forgot about Nioh 2!

I did play through Nioh and generally enjoyed it through to the end but it isn't something I ever really wanted to go back to so i'll prob pick the sequel up eventually on sale I guess.

Geki-D

Banned
Most of these are multiplats?
The list doesn't say it's about exclusives but just upcoming games on PS4, multiplat or otherwise. Also most multiplat games are played on PS4, like by a massive margin compared to Xbox. We're pretty much at a point where a multiplat game may as well just only mention that it's coming out on PS4 because about 80% of it's console player base will be on PS4.

xrnzaaas

I know that the list is subjective, but picking another Star Wars LEGO game over Dying Light 2 or Watch Dogs Legion is a bit weird.

Last edited:

The Shepard

The PS4's going out with a bang, some excellent games still to be released. Next year's gonna be one of the best in gaming imo.

Top Bottom