• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation fuckboys, GET IN HERE

Romulus

Translate, you have not been able to buy a PS5, you got upset about that and now browse PS5 threads shit posting.

Want a hug? But be warned, I have something in my pocket that may twitch when hugging.

Not at all. I own one and its the biggest eyesore ever. Aesthetically speaking.

ManaByte

Gold Member
We live in a universe where we actually celebrate someone for buying a PlayStation, nearly two years after its release. . .
Shawn Michaels Dancing GIF by WWE

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
I was responding in kind for all your emojis. You went across multiple threads for me in a matter of minutes.

Jodie Whittaker Ok GIF by Doctor Who
You did your troll triggered emoji first though 😆

You want to use troll emojis against me, fine, go ahead I will respond in kind, 10 fold.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

it has different meanings if it’s a woman or a gay saying it.

I think she meant that you are afraid of relationships…

I know that, but the implication is this I'm also only in it for the sex, if that's the case I'm an awful fuckboi.

Maybe says something that I consider that less of a blow 🤔

Certainly scared of a relationship with her but not because of commitment issues, because she was kinda mental.

It was like we were married and I only met her three days earlier.

Last edited:

Sosokrates

You are the one bothered.....

BBTw366.png

You were even triggered by a joke post. Dude....what is wrong with you?

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

Bau9huO.jpg

Joke post? Im just still wondering why you are giving triggered emoji on a post about complementing visuals.

Whats wrong with you lol.

Topher

Gold Member
Lol, makes no sense. Also where is the explanation for the question in my prior response to you?

There was nothing behind my emoji to your statement about visuals. You FIRST put a triggered emoji on my post questioning why we needed a reminder.

I put one on your post in return. Then you went nuts with emojis on multiple posts that had nothing to do with anything being discussed.

You even put an emoji for me trying to answer a question about external storage:

You were in emoji rage or something. lol

the office rage GIF

Last edited:

Sosokrates

There was nothing behind my emoji to your statement about visuals. You FIRST put a triggered emoji on my post questioning why we needed a reminder.

I put one on your post in return. Then you went nuts with emojis on multiple posts that had nothing to do with anything being discussed.

You even put an emoji for me trying to answer a question about external storage:

You were in emoji rage or something. lol

the office rage GIF
Yeah and if you continue to do posts or reactions that warrant an emoji blitz I will continue.

If you have an issue with this, ignore me or maybe this is not the forum for you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom