• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Games for June 2022 Officialy Revealed

Markio128

Episode 4 Art GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

I suppose SpongeBob has got to be worth a go with my daughter?

R6Rider

Gold Member
Already played GoW, but the other titles might be fun to mess around with friends for a bit.

NickFire

Since GoW has been a ps+ game for over a year already (as long as you had access to a PS5 for 15 seconds), this will be another month where I add to library, and instantly hide the games. This is a pathetic offering.

I feel now that Sony will be more focused on the other PS Plus tiers the base PS Plus will start to see a lot more crappy stuff tbh.
God of War might be last huge AAA PS4 game in there.

Neilg

finding myself playing online a lot less recently, need to work out which old ps+ games i have in my backlog and when it expires because this isnt enough to keep me subbed.

jaysius

Banned
God of war ps4 belongs in the gaming hall of fame

God Of War Ok GIF by PlayStation
Larry Reaction GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

The babysitting, the grind for good gear, the unsatisfying ending, the extra parts of the hub they show you that they never filled out.

The world building, the awesome combat system, the fun exploration, the graphical style.

The game is 80% the best game of that year... hall of fame though? Nah.

Putting this into Plus to keep it fresh in everyone's minds does seem like a move to prep the sequels release.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Larry Reaction GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

The babysitting, the grind for good gear, the unsatisfying ending, the extra parts of the hub they show you that they never filled out.

The game is 80% the best game of that year... hall of fame though? Nah.

Putting this into Plus to keep it fresh in everyone's minds does seem like a move to prep the sequels release.
screamqueensedit GIF

GHound

I'm gonna be honest, God of War should have been a bonus title like Ghost of Tsushima Legends was back in March.

Flutta

Banned
Yeah glad im no longer subbing to PS+.
Also Ragnarök is coming this year 🪓

Last edited:
They are really trying to push people to at least the extra tier with how garbage PS+ has been, not as bad as Gold but leaning in that direction now.

Last edited:

GhostOfTsu

Banned
Yeah we’re getting a Ragnarok release date announcement this month. God of War on PS+ is basically an ad for the sequel.
Yes, it's just a way to get GOW in the news for Ragnarok and it's working 😁 Everybody is talking about it (also the PC version got FSR 2.0).

Genius marketing 💪

Top Bottom