• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon DS at Japanese download stations 14th Sept

You lucky guys out there in Japan get to play a trial version of Pokemon Diamond/Pearl as of 14th September
Nintendo-Inside
Nintendo

I know you'd all rather be indoors at your PC's on that day listening to what Nintendo has to say about Wii. But you guys better be giving us impressions on this!

B'z-chan said:
Is Pokemon Diamond/Pearl different than Mystery Dungeon and Ranger?

Which one is gonna have wifi play?

D/P is a traditional Pokemon game like Red, Gold, and Ruby. The others aren't

D/P will have online trading and battling.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
HOT! I`m totally hitting Yodobashi on the 14th to check this out. Thanks for the heads up. :D

B'z-chan

Banned
Netrunner2k2 said:
D/P is a traditional Pokemon game like Red, Gold, and Ruby. The others aren't

D/P will have online trading and battling.

And when is it slated for a US release? Cause that other pokemon game is just bullshit thats coming out here this month then.

Freaking nintendo if we have to wait for 4 months thats too long.

B'z-chan said:
And when is it slated for a US release? Cause that other pokemon game is just bullshit thats coming out here this month then.

No idea. We'll probably find out in a week though.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
B'z-chan said:
Is Pokemon Diamond/Pearl different than Mystery Dungeon and Ranger? Which one is gonna have wifi play?

Mystery Dungeon / Ranger are million sellers. Diamond/Pearl are 5+ million sellers. That's the main difference as far as Sales Age is concerned.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
B'z-chan said:

Rangers is ****ing fantastic. If you like Pokemon, PICK IT UP.

B'z-chan

Banned
So how do i break it to my girl? She was expecting a good Pokemon game in two weeks frackin hell. DAMN YOU NOA...

EBCubs03 said:
Mystery Dungeon games are horrible.
Is there something actually wrong with the game compared to Chunsoft's other Mysterious Dungeons, or do you just not like roguelikes? Cuz if it's the latter....BOOOO. Game looks awesome.

Top Bottom