• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible King Kong teaser poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManaByte

Gold Member
13780.jpg

If real, NICE!

Tenguman

If real, very nice. Hopefully the style of the wood and writing points to a story that takes place in the early 00's-30's. That looks like something out of a side show carving of that time almost.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Tenguman said:
If real, very nice. Hopefully the style of the wood and writing points to a story that takes place in the early 00's-30's. That looks like something out of a side show carving of that time almost.

The movie is being set in the 30's. Jackson hates the 70's remake.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I think they start filming this week actually. (or next week)

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
Peter Jackson shall make this movie a bore fest liek LOTR. Except this time he won't have fanboys and dramatic situational scenes to help him.

Jim Bowie

Hitman said:
Peter Jackson shall make this movie a bore fest liek LOTR. Except this time he won't have fanboys and dramatic situational scenes to help him.

King Kong (to Godzilla): I'm glad your with me, Godzilla.

(Godzilla and King Kong embrace. A billion people go write gay sex stories of the pairing.)

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Seriously, a remake of King Kong? I'd have no interest in that normally, but after the truly lackluster The Two Towers and Return of the King, I just couldn't care less about this movie. Peter Jackson is so overrated.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Bregor said:
Don't feed the trolls.

Can't... help it.... must.... defend .... beloved movies... against... teh hate.......

rotk.jpg

Ahhhhh, that feels better! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom