• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Damn that's hard as my dick was in your ass last night.

Hope liked that Wolfie. I'm not that familiar lol.

Thanks for the likes. I get 00.87.9& off my order!!

staring black and white GIF

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Come to Brazil and we can hang out. 100% guarantee that i arrange a date with her for you!

Wish I could brother. She's really my type (look wise)

Its Beautiful Reaction GIF

Perhaps tell her I find her very attractive and has a very positive vibe and smile in Portuguese.

Coming from a Dutch stranger.

I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

Larry David Reaction GIF

Last edited:
Negative pricks lol
They are jealous bro. 8)

Seriously, set up a date for a friend is normal here.

PS;
For now i will accept the jokes, but if you guys start with insults, i'll just remove the pictures, i was just having fun with my brother here, please don't cross the line. ;)

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
They are jealous bro. 8)

PS;
For now i will accept the jokes, but if you guys start with insults, i'll just remove the pictures, i was just having fun with my brother here, please don't cross the line. ;)
Wait what? I never wanted to make you feel insulted! It was a joke. I'm a genuinely nice person!

Toots

Gold Member
They are jealous bro. 8)

PS;
Don't worry about the haters, how could they judge anyone, they don't even know how to use a comb :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I dig your style but maybe it's because im listening to a lot of Slayer nowdays and you look a bit like Tom Araya 🤘
RY9d4mB.jpeg

Top Bottom