• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your best thread titles for The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom OT!

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom |OT| Still breaking weapons, frame rates, and our hearts

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom |OT| Get high

Last edited:

Banned
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom |OT| My world is big and keeps getting bigger, that's cuz Ganondorf is my...

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Only a few good ones so far, and the people who posted multiple in a single post should be disqualified because votes can’t be counted accurately.

On a side note, impressed by the few OT references to BK: Nuts and Bolts - not only did the trailers for this remind me of that game, I can’t believe so many other people played/remember it 🤯

Chiggs

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom |OT| Let me get this straight: Weapons still break and Korok Seeds are back?!

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2

The Legend of Zelda | OT | Tears of the Breakable Weapons

The Legend of Zelda | OT | Twilight of the Ocarina Maskwaker

Marvel14

Banned
link-heavy-breathing.gif

Alright Gaf, it's that time again.

Give a reaction to the post that you like the most.
The suggestion with the most positive reactions will be the OT title, with credit.

Edit: For the sake of clarity, please keep it to 1 suggestion per post. Makes finding the most favored title more feasable. 😅
Tears of the Kingdom- The Triforce of DLCs

Marvel14

Banned
link-heavy-breathing.gif

The suggestion with the most positive reactions will be the OT title, with credit.

Edit: For the sake of clarity, please keep it to 1 suggestion per post. Makes finding the most favored title more feasable. 😅
Tears of the Kingdom:.If you can think it, you can make it.

Last edited:

Marvel14

Banned
link-heavy-breathing.gif

Tears of the Kingdom: If you Build it, Console Warriors[haters] will be glum.

Last edited:

Banned
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of Kingdom |OT| THE HOT TWINK, uhm I mean LINK IS BACK!

Last edited:
Top Bottom