• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your favorite game cover!

Rules;

-Think before post it, and choose ONE per post, and say why you love it!

-One per post

-ONEEEEE (lol)

----

Well as a fan of I-no from Guilty Gear, i imported the JP version of XX just because of that BADASS cover

Guilty%20Gear%20XX%20-%20The%20Midnight%20Carnival%20%28Japan%29%20%28cover%29.jpg

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I'm personally fan of Akihiko Yoshida's artstyle and I like that this cover tells us a little about the relationship between 2B and 9S. I like when cover in the game tells little about story of the game without revealing too much.
nier-automata-cover-art-1242x2208-1.jpg

sublimit

Banned
Ico_Cover.jpg

Captures perfectly the game. Kinda crazy that it was drawn and painted by Fumito Ueda himself (although inspired be a de Chirico painting). When the game's designer and director can make a painting of that level means that he can communicate very clearly and efficiently his vision to his team.

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
cfce0f869ece7ec2ffb9475e28e13d1edb3fa71ar1-1481-2000v2_uhq.jpg

170170-sonic-knuckles-genesis-front-cover.jpg

flat,750x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

Epic thread of epic cover

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
images

- striking colors
- nice art

Pansy

Not a game I’ve played, but the original Japanese game art for Dead of the Brain has been a long-time favorite of mine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom