• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Postal 4: No Regrets - Official PS4 and PS5 Announcement Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Postal 4: No Regrets is a first-person shooter that promises a stress-relieving experience and explores a weeklong journey to achieve the American Dream. Transition to the old 9-to-5 lifestyle through ironic and surreal environments using RWS-standard toys of the trade like the shovel, boomerang machete, fire, and urine. Everyone and anything is possible in Edensin. Postal 4: No Regrets is coming to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on March 21.

The Fartist

Gold Member
IhcO5t0.gif

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Going "postal" is such an old-ass reference. Are old farts like me their target audience? Someone should tell them... we're old now.

HL3.exe

Liked Postal 2 as a kid back in the day, not even for it's edginess, but I liked it's open-ended structure. Felt kinda fresh back then.

Tried 4 on PC couple of months back. it's just incredibly boring and trite, which in my book is even worse than it being straight up bad. It's aggressively dated and unfunny jokes made me stop halfway through day 3.

It's kinda weird that it's design and technical complexity stagnated so incredibly in almost 20 years (apart from basic rendering advancements), that it's barely a step up from Postal 2, which I find the only real funny thing about the whole thing.

Last edited:

Doczu

Liked Postal 2 as a kid back in the day, not even for it's edginess, but I liked it's open-ended structure. Felt kinda fresh back then.

Tried 4 on PC couple of months back. it's just incredibly boring and trite, which in my book is even worse than it being straight up bad. It's aggressively dated and unfunny jokes made me stop halfway through day 3.

It's kinda weird that it's design and technical complexity stagnated so incredibly in almost 20 years (apart from basic rendering advancements), that it's barely a step up from Postal 2, which I find the only real funny thing about the whole thing.
I tried Postal 2 a few years back, felt some weird nostalgic need to play it.

And it was great. "So bad it's good" great. Turns out i lost a lot of the nuance and tounge and cheek humor when i was a kid.

Is 4 really that bad? Skipped 3, like everyone should, but i'm genuinly unterested in 4.

xrnzaaas

A horrible game and likely with some stuff censored by Sony. Hard pass. Postal 2 was and still is the only worth to play installment of the series.

Doczu

But in ps5 cyberpunk, you can use the main character naked, uncensored 🤔
Canyou piss on someone in Cyberpunk for so long they start puking? Then pour them with gasoline and light them on fire so that they become burning, running vomit dispensers?
And piss on them again to put the flames out?

DryvBy

I tried Postal 2 a few years back, felt some weird nostalgic need to play it.

And it was great. "So bad it's good" great. Turns out i lost a lot of the nuance and tounge and cheek humor when i was a kid.

Is 4 really that bad? Skipped 3, like everyone should, but i'm genuinly unterested in 4.
It's not bad. It's like 2 with more junk to do.

Top Bottom