• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Predictions for WB Montreals Game

Camreezie

Seeing as the game is likely to get revealed at DC's Fan Dome event tomorrow, what's your expectations for Warner Bros Montreals new game , what would get you excited what would make you disappointed?

Personally I am just hoping for a new batman game and for it to come out this year and for it not involve the joker.5 years since Arkham Knight is crazy to me.

Mhmmm 2077

So I think it's gonna be a Batwoman game instead (the 4 codes are leading to batwoman comic issue and they also made previously Batgirl DLC for Arkham Knight), but rumours are it's gonna be co-op game with multiple characters.

The Arkham formula is solid. Just wondering what they'll try to mix up and change. Expecting AAA quality on par with previous entries. I would like a more futuristic take on it overall, from the gadgets, to story arc/enemies etc...(Beyond bait).

Last edited:

ElCasual

My question is if is a multi plat next gen launch or for this generation, same with the Rocksteady's game.

Last edited:
A bit worried actually. Been hearing rumors Batman is merely a side character I guess kinda akin to Joel in TLOU2 and its really through and through a bat family game primarily. Personally that would deflate a huge amount of hype for me.

Top Bottom