• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pregnant at 62!

j0hnnix

E
lucious lyon wtf GIF

MastaKiiLA

Someone is lying here. Their age is probably a lie, which would then throw into question the menopause claim. That and maybe buddy didn't actually have a vasectomy, and just lied for the creampies.
It was kinda normal when I was younger, I was from the poorest place in the country. One of a classmate married a 72yo when she was 18. He died less than a year after and she got 2M$ or something. SeekingArrangements is a thing.
How is this even more interesting than the story in the OP? This sort of thing is common in SE Asia, but in Canada? I'd never have thought that to be the case. I did have a friend from Quebec, who dates guys 20+ years her elder. Good on you. I'm sure it makes the men feel younger.

Another tabloid article and TikTok content recorded with skin lightening and de-aging filter? Some people in here are too gullible.

Fools idol

Banned
all of y'all clowning.. I slept with a 56 year old cougar after an office party one year when I was in my early twenties and to this day it was probably the best sex of my life. Older women rock LOL

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
all of y'all clowning.. I slept with a 56 year old cougar after an office party one year when I was in my early twenties and to this day it was probably the best sex of my life. Older women rock LOL
get the f*ck outta here with that bullsh*t.

I bet you had to use gallons of lube with that woman. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

You need that true wet-wet, which is something older women cannot provide.

Last edited:

RoboFu

One of the green rats
This is the only time I agree with “equity“
This child needs a better chance in life than what it’s born into.

Top Bottom