• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water - European Release 30/10 + Limited Edition

I'll be honest, I never got Steel Books, especially with 3DS games. My Last Story LE (it happened to cost the same as the SE) still has the steel book in the original box because the plastic case matches the rest of my games.

Really? If you don't want it, I'll give you fiver for it.

I love steelbooks myself. Nice display item for a well kept game library, and look better sitting on a desk, artfully placed to appear eyecatchingly casual. Because I'm weird.

Omikaru

Sorry to drag this up, but does anyone know where I can still get a NEW copy of the limited edition in the UK??

I don't think so, not from traditional retailers who have stock. But some scalpers on eBay and Amazon Marketplace and such are selling brand new copies for about £100.

I don't think so, not from traditional retailers who have stock. But some scalpers on eBay and Amazon Marketplace and such are selling brand new copies for about £100.

Thanks, I see the £100 ones on ebay :-(

I missed out on a new copy last night on ebay as I was watching Game of Thrones lol
It ended about £75, which I would pay. (but no more)

Thanks, I see the £100 ones on ebay :-(

I missed out on a new copy last night on ebay as I was watching Game of Thrones lol
It ended about £75, which I would pay. (but no more)

There are some new and used complete copies of the game still on Amazon.de:
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B014DSPUZ4/

Should come down to ~60 quid for you, I think? Plus shipping of course.

Also make sure if they even ship to the UK (which they most probably do, I guess)

Top Bottom