• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS2 Splinter Cell PT gets killed by IGN

Kudie

"heh

anyways MGS is much more about the crazy ass story then actual gameplay. The two games are really too different to compare.

SC:pT wins for me tho because it has a kick ass online mode."

Kabuki Waq, IMO, MGS is as much about gameplay as it is its story. In terms of gameplay, MGS puts a lot more emphasis on playing bosses than on actual stealth, unlike SC. SC, on the other hand, puts a ton more emphasis on stealth, and did not have any boss battles.

Kudie

shpankey said:
I never wanted any cred with you. Call me when having credibility with you means something.

I am just one of the few people who doesn't give to much credit to a game with great graphics (as most gamers do IMO) and alternatively, don't put a game down early just because the graphics aren't great (which most people also do).

I don't want to come across as a "smarty mouth," but what about all the success of GTA in this generation, a game which is not very graphically stunning.

sonycowboy said:
LOL! You're trying to diss Kojima, the man, the myth, the legend?? Maybe when Sam grows up he could be half the man Snake is.

"I have an Xbox and all Xbox franchises RAWKKKK!! All Playstation franchises SUXXXORS!"

Yes, I've "dissed" him. He's nothing but a failed movie director who's taken it upon himself to release shitty movie-like gaming conversions on consoles. His games are not fun to play anymore, and I think a lot of peple are beginning to realize that.

Much like any successful(warrented or not) developer in Japan, he thinks his shit don't stink. Well, it does, and it's getting progessively worse. Can someone post that pic of Snake in the jungle complete with brick-red camoflauge to blend with the warehouse?!

LOL.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Much like any successful(warrented or not) developer in Japan, he thinks his shit don't stink. Well, it does, and it's getting progessively worse. Can someone post that pic of Snake in the jungle complete with brick-red camoflauge to blend with the warehouse?!
Let me guess - Ninja Gaiden is yor #1 game this generation?

HalfPastNoon said:

LOL.

He doesn't think his sh!t stinks? Funny that the guy hates Policenauts, Snatcher, and isn't too fond of the 2 original MG's either. Yet he somehow thinks he does no wrong?

"His games are not fun to play anymore, and I think a lot of peple are beginning to realize that."

Which is why when the E3 picks came up on the forum MGS3 got more votes than any other game. Clearly people are tired of his games. :p

Top Bottom