• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSM Swimsuit Art For Stree Fighter 3 Question...

Ferrio

Banned
Tellaerin said:
With all due respect, Ferrio, I thought your old avatar pic of I-No was one of the worst I've ever seen. I'm assuming that you found that pic appealing, but to me, she just looked wretched. Falcoon's rendition of the character, on the other hand, looks dead sexy. So I think it's just a matter of us having different tastes in art. :)

Minus the boobs, she looks like a guy....

Tellaerin

Ferrio said:
Minus the boobs, she looks like a guy....

I don't agree--I don't think her face looks particularly mannish. Then again, I also find short-haired women attractive, which definitely skews my opinion. :)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Dude some of this guys art is great, I must take notes. As for that I-No pic, I don't like the overexaggerated everything look.

p.s. looks like Ibuki and Elena traded boobs.

ElyrionX

Uhhh, those SF pics are just bad art, plain and simple. I can't believe PSM actually put such an ugly piece of art on its cover. That Soul Calibur swimsuit girls issue was already bad enough and now they're doing it again. PSM really needs to take a cue from EGM.......

Chun-Li looks especially hideous and I can't believe how some of you guys are fawning over these pictures to the extent of jerking off to them.........................

I think that's Kinu Nishimura-a woman

hrm I wonder if she has any artbooks, I love her attention to detail
Dan.jpg

Tellaerin

Ferrio said:
I no looks like shit in that picture.

Takuan said:
I don't like that I-No pic too much, though. I don't remember her hair being that short.

Dice said:
As for that I-No pic, I don't like the overexaggerated everything look.

Apparently I'm in the minority, then. I'll just consider myself fortunate that Falcoon turns out work that's in line with my tastes, rather than with some of yours here. :)

Saturnman

Banned
What I like about Falcoon is the way he comes up with those pics non-stop like he's a machine. His characters have some weird proportions, but that's ok, it's his style and it's kinda unique.

He's got those exquisite professional wallpapers and those quick sketches. In some ways, his sketches are better because he seems to have a knack for creating pics with the absolute minimum number of lines and paint brush and still manage to make them look neat and colorful.

Top Bottom