• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PSP - Europe] UMD Movies to cost 24,90 Euro?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
According to local 20th Century Fox PR

"But price may change depending on retailer"

Source: me
Old news? I'm afraid so.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Resident Evil Apocalypse DVD (Fnac): €11.95

Resident Evil - Apocalypse UMD: €24.9

Good try Sony, not gonna happen :lol

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Fun with numbers:

€24.90=$30.47

They are out of their mind if they think that I'm going to buy UMD movies at that price.

Excelion

Banned
Can't wait to see how they price the games...

there's an interview of Sony France PR here: http://www.itrgames.com/article.php?oid=40749

nicolas-thevenin300.jpg

La campagne de pré-réservation de la PSP va se dérouler en deux temps. Dans la première étape, nous allons nous adresser à une sélection de 500 000 joueurs PlayStation actifs de notre base clients qui auront l’opportunité de réserver leur future PSP en avant-première. Ils recevront pour cela un mailing dès le 1er juin, avec la possibilité de précommander leur console avec plus de deux semaines d’avance. Ils pourront en profiter pour réserver au même moment un ou plusieurs jeux à 49,90 euros (Ridge Racer, Wipe Out, Everybody’s Golf ou Ape Academy) ou encore un ou plusieurs UMD vidéo à 19,90 euros : Hellboy ou Steamboy. La seconde étape, ce sera l’ouverture à partir du 18 juin de la pré-réservation à tous les consommateurs, et ce jusqu’au 30 juillet… ou l’épuisement de notre stock alloué.

seems like 50€ for games, 20€ for UMD (Hellboy, Steamboy).

Zero0 said:
if these prices are right,sony has killed the psp on europe

Well, you would expect that, but I'm sure they'll find a sufficient number of dumbasses willing to pay those prices... :(

Lionheart

foobarry81 said:
Well, you would expect that, but I'm sure they'll find a sufficient number of dumbasses willing to pay those prices... :(
Probably the same dumbasses that paid € 50 for GBA games in Europe. And that includes me (well, for a few games at least)... :(

Anyway, € 50 games would suck. The UMD price seems good, although I'm not interested in those anyway.

BTW, norinrad21: your avatar is too big. It's the size of a wallpaper!

Top Bottom