• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puerto Rican GAF |OT| Que la que

Mondai

What do you want to know , want any good travel recommendations , good beaches , etc let me know. Also any other boriquas feel free to stop by. Sorry for the brief intro, Puerto Rico is mostly a tropical paradise , so many different places to go and just relax.I used to feel bitter about living there since most of my childhood was unpleasant but I attribute that mostly to family/friends than the island it self. Puerto Ricans are really nice to travelers for the most part, I don't think I've ever personally seen a negative traveler encounter (though obviously it happens). Puerto Ricans are very welcoming and very willing to share and teach people about their culture.

I also must give a shout out to my ancestors , who were massacred by Columbus, I find it shameful that he is still partly celebrated over there (with a mention in the PR national anthem). Aside from that horrible time in history, Puerto Rico is a big community , sure there are lot of fights between people and PR government is corrupted as fuck, but when there is real shit going down, no one is better than Puerto Ricans at uniting and fighting injustices.

Tesseract

Banned
i worked with a really cool puetro rican in my early twenties, taught me a great deal of spanish

had a mean streak in him, fire of the soul

Stouffers

Banned
Damnd thats a long while , I haven't been there since 2014, I would love to visit , but I have no desire to live there again.
I was going into HS. I think it was summer ‘94. I remember hitting the mall and buying Beavis and Butthead trading cards. Also, saw a manatee and farted around an old fort.

Mondai

I was going into HS. I think it was summer ‘94. I remember hitting the mall and buying Beavis and Butthead trading cards. Also, saw a manatee and farted around an old fort.
Nice , Malls are mostly dead over there from what people tell me , best mall to visit was in San Juan.

Top Bottom