• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Question about PGR3 Tokyo track.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
In PGR3, will we be able to race the same Tokyo Route 246 track that was in Gran Turismo 3?

Racing down that straight away in a Ferrari Enzo and online would be HEAVEN!!!!

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Don't know where the GT4 track is, but here is where you'll be able to race in PGR3 :
726_0002.jpg

All around the Shinjuku train station.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
the Tokyo 246 route that you race in GT goes past the Sony Building which is nearer Shibuya than Shinjuku (out near Jingu - i believe - you also pass round by the baseball stadium and a place where i play football (i think!))

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
DCharlie said:
the Tokyo 246 route that you race in GT goes past the Sony Building which is nearer Shibuya than Shinjuku (out near Jingu - i believe - you also pass round by the baseball stadium and a place where i play football (i think!))

Interesting. I forgot that it will have a track editor. Does that mean that we will be able to create Route 246 almost to tee if we want to?

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
if only Shinjuku is open, then no...

you'd need the whole stretch between shinjuku and shibuya.

if that's open, then yeah, you should be able to create the 246 route.

isamu

Blimblim said:
Don't know where the GT4 track is, but here is where you'll be able to race in PGR3 :
726_0002.jpg

All around the Shinjuku train station.

that's what I call a nice map :)

Top Bottom