• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Question for Smash Bros fans?

How many tries did it take you to beat, Gigabowser-Ganondorf-Mewtew?

Also what character do you use, in the battle?

It takes me atleast 2-3 tries. I play with Falco and Roy.

Ironclad

First time I did it, it took me about 2 tries to beat it with Link. Seeing as how he's the main character that I use, I wanted to beat it with him first. Afterwards, I beat it with almost every character with about the same amount of tries. Though, it only took me one try for both Jigglypuff and Yoshi. Both of their down + A and down + B moves are quite deadly.

Just a few tries each with my good characters (Link, Ganondorf, Samus, Pikachu), and a hell of a lot of tries with some of the crappy ones (Luigi, Mewtwo, Pichu). Everyone else was somewhere in between. I can usually do it now with most characters as long as I can get a couple of lucky item breaks, and I usually can't if the CPU gets them instead (and it often does get good Pokemon). But I've beaten it with all of them. I've done it without dying with Link, Samus, Peach, Cpt Falcon, and Jigglypuff (he sucks).

I used Peach, and floated up in the air for awhile. They usually make enough mistakes that you're left with only 1 - 2 guys to battle. Giga always slips up and kills himself off.

Top Bottom