• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Racing Master - Official Trailer (mobile game)

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Watch the trailer and join a member of the development team at Netease for a look at the mobile game, Racing Master, the real-time simulation racing game featuring real-world vehicles and tracks.

In Racing Master, experience authentic racing in cities around the world with dozens of hyper-realistic cars from brands including Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Koenigsegg, and Aston Martin.

CamHostage

Worth noting about this game: it's built using some combination of Codemasters' EGO Engine (DIRT, GRID) and UE4. Codemasters didn't make the game (Netease developed it but I think there's another studio involved as well?) but they collaborated and lent the engine to make it happen.

So, there's that. I don't know what it would take to get me playing a mobile racing game (I'm not anti-mobile like a lot of GAF but I am hard to get motivated, especially F2P gaming in general,) but I do like the grippy-slippy feel of the cars shown in the trailer. Tires seem to really have to fight to keep from getting out of control, which I like a lot the feeling of even though ultimately I want the cars to be as under my control as possible.

Last edited:
Top Bottom