• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random game tidbits you want to share

killatopak

Some stuff you want to share but doesn’t deserve it’s own thread but I’m going on a limb here cause I think it’s pretty cool.

Some picture I just saw shared in Facebook. I thought it looked like Revolver Ocelot kissing Eve.

Yulm1dj.jpg

Surprised this thread hasn't got more traction, cool idea killatopak killatopak

This is old news to mostly everybody I presume but recently I came across an early build video of Resident Evil 4 and thought it was super interesting:

I like the game we got but I must say I love the tone/atmosphere of this one which I guess is known as 3.5. I wouldn't have minded getting a game in this style, it has modern feel with the classic elements remaining.

Surprised this thread hasn't got more traction, cool idea killatopak killatopak

This is old news to mostly everybody I presume but recently I came across an early build video of Resident Evil 4 and thought it was super interesting:

I like the game we got but I must say I love the tone/atmosphere of this one which I guess is known as 3.5. I wouldn't have minded getting a game in this style, it has modern feel with the classic elements remaining.

Still hoping for something substantial to come out of this one day. A leak of that build/s, a remake of it with the same atmosphere, etc.

ChazAshley

Gold Member

For years I've listened to the Castlevania SOTN soundtrack and knew that there was a Japanese song at the latter tracks. I thought it was the credits for the Japanese version - but I only recently found out that the sprite familiar (not the fairy) will actually sing the song if you sit down for an extended period of time. This is only for the Japanese version (for the PS1 anyway) My mind was blown - thought I seriously knew everything about SOTN but guess not! :D

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist

For years I've listened to the Castlevania SOTN soundtrack and knew that there was a Japanese song at the latter tracks. I thought it was the credits for the Japanese version - but I only recently found out that the sprite familiar (not the fairy) will actually sing the song if you sit down for an extended period of time. This is only for the Japanese version (for the PS1 anyway) My mind was blown - thought I seriously knew everything about SOTN but guess not! :D

They did this in Bloodstained, too.

laynelane

This makes me smile every time I see it in-game and I appreciate when developers add things like this.

uQRW8fP.gif

Totally unnecessary touches that add some fun for the player when or if they discover them.

I geniunely never knew Vice City has a pharmacy store with health pick-up. I always used the hospital.

I've been researching all the stores you can rob in the game and there is so much I never paid attention to or don't remember seeing.

iolV942.png

Pretty incredible I'm still learning things about this game all these years later.

Top Bottom