• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rare SEGA Dreamcast Dev Kit & Prototype Software!

Barakov

Gold Member
Just let Dreamcast die already.
AiQSzed.gif

ManaByte

Gold Member
Can I ask what happened?
One of his friends once said something the purple place got offended at and Metal Jesus didn’t proceed with cancelling him. He also used to promote LRG (don’t know if he does anymore). He’s easily one of the better retro games YouTubers. He used to work for Sierra back in their heyday (he’s in Shivers) and has a couple good videos about them.

One of his friends once said something the purple place got offended at and Metal Jesus didn’t proceed with cancelling him. He also used to promote LRG (don’t know if he does anymore). He’s easily one of the better retro games YouTubers. He used to work for Sierra back in their heyday (he’s in Shivers) and has a couple good videos about them.
thank you. I didn't understand that purple place thing (I'm not from US) but anyway... LRG stays for Limited Run Games, right? As long as he makes clear that is promoting something in a video I do not see any issue in that. I imagine he didn't do that.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Haha, is this true? If so I'll actually watch his videos. You got the juicy details?
Can’t remember what he said but it was his friend Reggie who said something that “deplatformed” Metal Jesus from the asylum. Metal Jesus didn’t cancel him.

Sojiro

I personally can't stand him.

Is he the guy who had his house flooded and asked people to donate to fix it?
Yep!

I used to watch these guy because he seemed fairly genuine, and he is a guy closer to my age and his videos didn't have the typical open mouthed fake excited big reactions you see from YouTube videos now. But yes, he has done some scummy things, the biggest is asking for money on GoFundMe when his basement flooded, then went to Japan with his wife that same year or shortly after. He also likes to oversell his involvement with Sierra, which he did work for, but I believe it was something to do with working with their phones. He did an interview with Ken and Roberta Williams, but I don't think they probably remember him from then, and probably just threw him a bone because he is a fairly recognizable YouTuber who did work for them in the past.

I personally can't stand him.

Is he the guy who had his house flooded and asked people to donate to fix it?
Wow. That's the first I've heard of that. The amount of money and value he will have in his collection (that he shows off instead of actually playing), and asks other strangers to pay for him. He could easily sell some of it. Most of it will have been given to him for free too. What a scumbag. And shame on any morons that payed him.

DaGwaphics

Funny that it looks just like a typical beige box office PC. Designers probably still wish they had never included that "feature" to allow CD-Rs to be tested on the retail boxes. LOL

Top Bottom