• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Razer (Ninja Theory) - Cancelled Game

sircaw

Banned
If it cancelled i am glad, looks like another generic run of the mill idea. They are a talented studio, I personally would want them to concentrate on a single player with a great story instead of the usual anthem, co-op is wonderful experience..

But that's just me, every one to their own

Temp0

Banned
What's going on at Ninja Theory, first bleeding edge and now a cancelled game...…..

why are you so concerned? its a MS studio. are you really concerned about a MS studio?

Also, this game was cancelled in 2014! This is 6 years ago:

so, what are you talking about "NOW"???

And bleeding edge was just a small side project with a small team working on it, what's the issue with that?

FranXico

What's going on at Ninja Theory, first bleeding edge and now a cancelled game...…..They need a good game with good SP and great combat mechanics, the last good original IP games they had was Heavenly Sword and Enslaved......
You just know that they're about to become a Hellblade factory...

thelastword

Banned
But Hellblade is no big seller or huge IP...….If that's their fate it's sad one.....At least before they tried many different things, they even did DMC. They focused on SP, now I see them already meddling in MP based games......Who knows, the next Hellblade game may very well have MP too....

Pallas

What's going on at Ninja Theory, first bleeding edge and now a cancelled game...…..They need a good game with good SP and great combat mechanics, the last good original IP games they had was Heavenly Sword and Enslaved......
Uh this footage was shown a long time ago when they were working on bleeding edge still, this is old news.

Project Mara?

thelastword

Banned
Uh this footage was shown a long time ago when they were working on bleeding edge still, this is old news.
Actually I've seen this footage before. I think I even commented on a thread about it too, the animations were stiff, but I said the combat looked good and had promise....It looks like a mashup of Warframe and Anthem.

Also, I remember reading a report that this game was going to be re-introduced at E3 2019...….Frankly it looks like a game MS would back...It definitely has COOP and MP capabilities as part of it's DNA. I think they just could not get a Publisher before, maybe they have one now in MS.....

Pallas

Actually I've seen this footage before. I think I even commented on a thread about it too, the animations were stiff, but I said the combat looked good and had promise....It looks like a mashup of Warframe and Anthem.

Also, I remember reading a report that this game was going to be re-introduced at E3 2019...….Frankly it looks like a game MS would back...It definitely has COOP and MP capabilities as part of it's DNA. I think they just could not get a Publisher before, maybe they have one now in MS.....

Well we already know Ninja Theory’s next two games, Hellblade 2 and Project Mara, two assumingely where the focus looks to be single player.

Razer was probably in production before Microsoft even purchased Ninja Theory, just like Bleeding Edge was. Game never got too far, since the only footage is a few years old.

Pallas

Found the old thread mentioning it was cancelled, oddly enough it was a thread about Anthem.

I liked the part where one guy boosts up and uses the energy rope to swing another guy up.

looked decent to me

What's going on at Ninja Theory, first bleeding edge and now a cancelled game...

This was cancelled in 2014

I think Hellblade is phenomenal, personally

Bleeding Edge was a disappointment, for sure

What is it about discussion regarding Xbox stuff here that really makes people retarded? Some people really just can’t help themselves but to shit it up.

kiphalfton

Gold Member
Don't understand how they became Xbox's or fans sweetheart. DmC was good, as was Hellblade, but when it comes down to it they no better than any other double-A studio.

Top Bottom