• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja Theory co-founder Tameem Antoniades has left the studio

This is not new. Go check previous studio videos and see when he was last seen. Must’ve left years ago. All I’ve seen for like 4-5 videos is Melina and costume designers and fight choregraphers.
ok, but then what is the implication?

That he left the studio and keep it as a secret for 'weird' reason?

i guess HB2 is going tells us something.

Fredrik

ok, but then what is the implication?

That he left the studio and keep it as a secret for 'weird' reason?

i guess HB2 is going tells us something.
No idea, maybe some sort of fallout between him and MS who knows. The current team has been working without him for a long time, he used to be in every video but go look previous videos, he went poff a long time ago.

Last edited:

Roberts

Talented game designer? :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Why not? Enslaved is a great game and the fact that he got Alex Garland to write with him is no small feat. And no matter what you think of Hellblade as a game, it is one of a kind audio visual experience that takes its subject seriously with tons of care put into it.

gothmog

Gold Member
I'd take the money and run as well. I couldn't imagine sticking around given how much money they got to sell to Microsoft.

Alan Wake

Hellblade II will come and go and no one, apart from a few reviewers stating how amazing it is, will care.

Never a good sign when a co-founder leaves. With all the red flags we've seen about how Microsoft is mismanaging their studios, I really wonder how Ninja Theory is doing.

Barlow

GKaZJZmWsAAjpHL

Top Bottom