• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remixed version of F911....(first 14 minutes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit torrent DL

The link obviously leads to a bit torrent file. Basically, it's the first 14 minutes of F911, but with the facts checked and fixed. The author is currently working on the rest of the film.

I'm posting this, not to get into a forum war, but just in case anyone is interested. If you feel that watching it would probably only result in mouth-frothing attacks, and "ban him (for not thinking like me)!" statements, it's probably better that you don't watch it.

*puts on flame retardent suit*

shuri

Banned
.. how can we know that the new facts are right?
.. how can he explains that moore also has the whole movie *documented* scene by scene on his site?

WHO TO BELIEVE!?!!!!!!

explodet

What facts are there to dispute from the 10 minute mark to the 14 minute mark?

It's just the credits, and a montage of footage of the Bush administration preparing for the TV cameras.

Dilbert

Maybe I should elaborate on my earlier post...

The Promised One said:
I'm posting this, not to get into a forum war, but just in case anyone is interested. ...

*puts on flame retardent suit*
(Boldface added for emphasis.)

So let me get this straight -- you are claiming that you don't want a "forum war," but a few lines later, you are "putting on your flame retardent" [sic] suit?

You know EXACTLY what you're doing -- which, coincidentally, is exactly the same thing do you in EVERY thread you enter: trolling. I don't know who let you onto this board, but I will be pretty damn glad when you're gone.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I heard one of the many pieces of footage he uses that says 'bush lost election' was from a paper that ran the story on one of their back pages, but it was edited to look like it was a front page story. If this is anything like the Bowling for Columbine shit, Im sure most of the 'facts' are not actually facts that are wrong but people disagreeing with his opinion.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So... instead of one big fat guy lying to us in a film and making a lot of money, we have a big fat guy lying to us with a different spin, from his parents basement for free?

3rdman

StoOgE said:
I heard one of the many pieces of footage he uses that says 'bush lost election' was from a paper that ran the story on one of their back pages, but it was edited to look like it was a front page story. If this is anything like the Bowling for Columbine shit, Im sure most of the 'facts' are not actually facts that are wrong but people disagreeing with his opinion.

What you are referring to is the only issue that any fact checker has been able to dispute. Basically, Moore used a headline from an editorial page stating that Gore would have won in a recount. The newspaper has said that it felt that that was misleading and asked Moore to rectify that and to pay damages in the amount of one dollar.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Given the report I'm getting from Jinx Consulting...

...I guess it's time for certain people to renew membership in my "fanclub". ;)

(EDIT: For the record, this specific thread is not the reason.)

Thaedolus

So can the thread keep going? I've sorta been waiting for something like this since I saw F9/11. I liked how some of it was good and factual, the lady shouting about God and such was just raw, while about 95% I found insulting for trying to pander to my emotional, irrational side...I just felt like someone was trying to dupe me the whole movie, and I want to see exactly what was true and not, though I don't know if this will be completely unbiased or not...

65% done....

Thaedolus

Meh, for what it was worth it had some good retorts to Moore's spin. Of course it was trying to make him look bad at the same time, but if you gave kosher F9/11 your time, then I don't see why you shouldn't give this your time, unless you're afraid of what you might find.

I'm a bit conservative and I watched F9/11 with an open mind, and I'll watch this with an open mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom