• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republic Commando sequel for Xbox 2? (Possible Episode III Spoilers)

ManaByte

Gold Member
Apparently it'll be titled "Imperial Commando", feature Jedi-hunting gameplay, co-op multiplayer, and Jedi vs. Commando multiplayer. Could very well be a hoax.

From this thread:
http://boards.theforce.net/Episode_III_(Spoilers_Allowed)/b10331/16197316/?4

I took a survey and was asked to review the following ad about mid-survey... It's a game in development for XBOX2, so we're probably looking at 05-06. (The game itself is in the infancy of it's development, so we will probably not even see previews for another year.)

While this does not in fact pertain directly to EP3 spoilers I was afraid to post it elsewhere as it does relate to events between EP3 & EP4 such as the Jedi purge, and it does show a pic of the Storm/Clone troop hybrid.

I believe the most important thing it shows is what most people already assumed:

- Some Jedi will still be alive after EP3, but it will be tackled in "merchandising" (EU/Games).

Redbeard

Banned
imperial.JPG

ManaByte

Gold Member
Hmm...

That image was on TheForce.Net servers, but...

Image pulled from TFN servers at request of LEC.

The exact same thing happened with the Episode III game earlier in the year.

Could be real.

If Xbox 2 launches at the end of 2005, it'll just be a couple months after the DVD release of Episode III so this would make a good launch, or near-launch, title.

ManaByte

Gold Member
This from TheForce.Net:

Absolutely legit ... we pulled it from the site and will pull it from the forums shortly as well.

Josh

-----signature-----
Joshua Griffin
Editor, TheForce.Net

Well, looks like we know of at least one Xbox 2 TITLE now.

Top Bottom