• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resetera thread on pope benedict death is sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airbus Jr

Banned
I know its been awhile but after i visit that place during that time ( his death) heres what i found.

Thread

My screenshot cant appear here so you can read their post there and it was shocking to read the comments there

Horible words to say

Now im not even catholic but these things things are just vile to say regardless of your own background and belief

Aparently hardcore “progressives” are horrifyingly subhuman in terms of empathy and decency.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
They did the same when Billy Graham died. They had to nuke the first thread it was so bad.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Velcro Fly

People posting in that thread there (and basically every death of a famous person thread) are the types of people who have to constantly remind everyone how much they do not care that this person is dead.

And yeah, just stop going there. I got banned from that hellsite like three or four years ago and my time on the internet has been better for it.

Jaybe

Gold Member
What's bothersome is that most game developers go there while avoiding this place.

That tells you a lot about Western game developers and where they stand on things nowadays.

Sad.
The same thing they there do can easily apply to them, “DICE developer posts in religious hate forum”, it’s so hypocritical

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
While I immensely disliked Benedict's defense of pedophile priests, you don't jump for joy over someone's death who wasn't a perpetrator. He was wrong but misguided. Let people mourn for crying out loud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom