• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil: Rebecca's and Chris Actors Found - Gaming Mysteries

brap

Banned
Now find my future wife

N9zY1m5.jpg

Spoiler:

37514374do.png

edit: Fail - the live action actress basically still looks the same as on the right.

Now find Inezh.

Last edited:
Reactions: RSB

Geki-D

Banned
Spoiler:

37514374do.png

edit: Fail - that's her voice actress. The live action actress basically still looks the same as on the right.

Now find Inezh.
... Is this a troll or...?

Actress:
BHdOjs5.png

Voice Actress:
fy2FiDF.png

Kari Byron from Mythbusters just *sort of* looks like her, so people put 2 & 2 together and got 5489.48

Last edited:

Geki-D

Banned
Nah, man, Jill's actor was about 15 here
Apparently the Japanese making of the intro says she was 19.
As for Inezh, the credited name is a obvious anagram for what could be her surname (Heinz).
Maybe, though all the other actors actually had their real first names in the credits:
"Gregory" was Gregory Smith
"Eric" was Eric Pirius
"Charlie" was Charlie Kraslavsky
And now we have "Linda" who is apparently also called Linda (though she doesn't want to give out her last name).

So if Inezh is a anagram, then it would be a sudden departure from how everyone else was credited.

Last edited:
Maybe, though all the other actors actually had their real first names in the credits:
"Gregory" was Gregory Smith
"Eric" was Eric Pirius
"Charlie" was Charlie Kraslavsky
And now we have "Linda" who is apparently also called Linda (though she doesn't want to give out her last name).

So if Inezh is a anagram, then it would be a sudden departure from how everyone else was credited.

Yeah, that's indeed true. Guess I'll leave this in the middle.

VGEsoterica

Watched the video. I love how back in the day Japan devs just refused to credit people. Why toss a single name on there that’s made up? Never understood that

Geki-D

Banned
She was in high school at the time (according to Mikami), so she had to be younger.
Not really. Maximum age for high school in Japan is 18 but that doesn't mean that as soon as it's your 18th birthday they throw you out. It's perfectly possible she was 19 and in high school.

Top Bottom