• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RPCS3 - Two Years of Major PS3 Emulation Improvements!

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

RPCS3 - Two Years of Major PS3 Emulation Improvements!

It's certainly been awhile since our last Major Improvements video, in this new showcase we go over some of the more notable changes to RPCS3 over the last two years. However we cannot cover everything and many other notable features such as savestates, or a myriad of games that became playable were not shown. We hope that by showing the date each game improved we can re-assure our audience that despite no videos being released our developers have continued to deliver consistent updates to RPCS3.

This video was mainly delayed due to our video editor being busy, and stepping down from producing future videos. We hope to have new members of our community helping produce future videos without as much of a delay, however we cannot make any promises. Please follow the update changelog within RPCS3's updater, and/or our GitHub and Twitter pages for more frequent updates.

As always, ensure you check out our compatibility list https://rpcs3.net/compatibility to see if the game you want to play is listed as Playable, and click on the name of the game to be taken to our Wiki page where we list any required settings.

drotahorror

And Blitz The League 2 doesn’t even boot

But I will say I love the improvements made to Motorstorm games. I can play Pacific Rift pretty well with my fairly old PC (2016).

Last edited:
And Blitz The League 2 doesn’t even boot
gabe-newell-time.gif

Elysium44

Banned
I was often frustrated with RPCS3 that new versions would break something and a game which previously worked flawlessly suddenly didn't any more. I don't know if that's still the case nowadays. Also the need to excessively tweak and use patches to get games running is tedious.

Last time I tried it, The Last of Us needed loads of that, and still runs at like 20fps.

Last edited:
Top Bottom