• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russell Simmons wife arrestedmug shot inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://edition.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Music/07/29/simmons.arrest/index.html

vert.kimora.lee.jpg

Police arrested Simmons after she eventually stopped outside her house. Officers discovered "a small amount of marijuana" in her car, according to Breese. She was released after being charged with possession of marijuana under 50 grams, eluding police, careless driving, tailgating and driving with a broken brake light.

That is the best looking mugshot I've ever seen.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I was expecting one of those horrible mug shots...damn she looks happy and fresh.

calder

That mugshot either says:

a) hey, I did a stupid thing and you're just doing your job. let's not make this unpleasant for no reason.
b) oooh, hi magic pony! You want to take my picture now!? OMG talking camera, you really think I'm pretty?!
c) fuck, like I give a shit, I'm still going home to my expensive and insanely tasteless and tackily decorated mansion and you're going home to a Swansons dinner for one.

Jim Bowie

calder said:
That mugshot either says:

a) hey, I did a stupid thing and you're just doing your job. let's not make this unpleasant for no reason.
b) oooh, hi magic pony! You want to take my picture now!? OMG talking camera, you really think I'm pretty?!
c) fuck, like I give a shit, I'm still going home to my expensive and insanely tasteless and tackily decorated mansion and you're going home to a Swansons dinner for one.

(c) is the correct answer. The smile shows no remorse and no sense of guilt, it's a smug "Okay, but this better be a quick photo-op."

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Jim Bowie said:
(c) is the correct answer. The smile shows no remorse and no sense of guilt, it's a smug "Okay, but this better be a quick photo-op."

I wonder if she practiced that pose.

UGH. I have a friend that's worked for the Simmonsseseses before, and he didn't have much nice to say about her, or her taste for that matter. He said Russell was pretty cool though.

vert.kimora.lee.jpg

She's excited to go home and drop a deuce in her amazing solid gold/marble one of a kind toilet FROM ITALY.

calder

LOL, their place was like one of the 3 episodes of Cribs I've seen and I kept laughing at how ugly it was.

Money - taste + burning desire to show off ability to waste $$ = expensive ugly shit that looks thrown together by a clueless trophy wife with time to waste but no idea.

FROM ITALY
Hahaah, too true. They did seem reasonably nice on the show, Simmons especially, but damn was that house ugly.

thanks to #ga i now know who Russell Simmons is.
I watched him spend half an hour talking about his house and his cars and I have no real idea who he is or how he got so much money, but I think he had something to do with Run DMC.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I totally read Richard Simmons, and got really, really confused

mrmyth

Idle Will Kill said:
ok, who is Russell Simmons?

Run's brother from Run DMC. Started DefJam. In the right place at the right time, and stood behind somebody (three somebodies) with actual talent to make his fortune.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Idle Will Kill said:
ok, who is Russell Simmons?

The man who brought us the Beastie Boys... (he started Def Jam records.... one of the few huge black business men in America and no I am not talking about size!)

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
mrmyth said:
Run's brother from Run DMC. Started DefJam. In the right place at the right time, and stood behind somebody (three somebodies) with actual talent to make his fortune.

no, you're confused, Russell Simmons was the odd looking fellow who Martin Lawrence would force on stage to say good night at the end of every Def Comedy Jam.

Seriously though, he's a respected businessman, and making a fortune off of others talent is a talent in itself.

levious said:
no, you're confused, Russell Simmons was the odd looking fellow who Martin Lawrence would force on stage to say good night at the end of every Def Comedy Jam.

Seriously though, he's a respected businessman, and making a fortune off of others talent is a talent in itself.
making money off other's talent is the driving force of the videogame industry...

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
levious said:

He is Run's older brother... But with that being said.... Run is far from poor

Lil' Dice

Banned
Why do rappers always have the most repugnant décor in their mansions?
Gold plated everything, white couches with more gold accents, glass tables, counterfit African ornaments and a big ass poster of Scarface in their living room.....

I laugh at the failed at attempt at putting a "recognizable" name to know who the fuck you're talking about, only to have it end up in "who's wife"?

Ha Ha!
00usuck.jpg

lexy

Matlock said:
I think she's Cambodian.

She's half Japanese, half black. She's also a model and owns a clothing line or something like that.

0518lld51.jpg
kimora-lee-simmons.jpg

That dude standing next to her in the first pic is Russell Simmons.

Subitai

I'm surprised people don't know who Russel Simmons is...

Like or hate him, he's a very shrewd businessman. He makes more money off of hip hop than anyone. You can say he's exploiting black artists, but before him, it was just white guys exploiting black artists.

Anyway, I'm sure they really could care less about this incident.

mrmyth said:

actually, run-dmc were never signed to def jam, so russell simmons didn't make any money "standing behind" them. he did make money with ll cool j, the beastie boys, and public enemy, however.

a few years back he sold his ownership of def jam to universal for $100 million. he also owns the phat farm clothing line and a magazine based out of new york (i can't recall the name). his career is the "blueprint" for aspiring hiphop moguls. russell is truly the man.

mrmyth

0729041kimora1.jpg

I just realized why she's smiling like she is - look at her fingers. The way she's holding the sign, she throwing off a double bird at everyone who sees the pic. I can't believe that ain't on purpose, nobody holds a sign like that.

Sneaky whore.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Man, I'm really white, just ask Mike who used the word "American-looking" to describe me, and even I know who Russell Simmons is.

I guess I'm just in touch with my bad self.

ChumsGum

Banned
Just like every other stupid model, smiles and poses anytime there are pictures taken regardless of what the situation.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
^^

Lookin' good in that last pic... But not as good as your sister. lol!

Edit: The picture has now been removed. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom