• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Screenshots from Bloodborne PC version found on fan wiki

Bartski

Gold Member
*screenshot. One.

HeWRqsf.jpg

1OnbwAD.jpg

Last edited:

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Jimbo promised not to release PS exclusive day 1 on PC, BB remake please be exclusive on PS5 for at least 2 years!

ao no exorcist crying GIF

Last edited:

skneogaf

We need to get a guy from India to email the person with the windows 7 version and get the to install a remote login but if software so we can upload it to our pc's.

DonJimbo

My PS4 disc is still in mint condition and unopened should I play it on my old ass PS4 pro or wait for a PS5 Patch eventually to play on PS5 Pro

JonSnowball

Not as uncommon as you'd think. The Order 1886 also has native Windows builds that've been used for tech panels at conventions, yet was never released for the platform.

Contrary to common belief it isn't the 90s anymore. It's a regular practice to develop on Windows with native PC builds.

Portugeezer

What would make this different from other console games which are also developed using PC/Devkits?

Hope it gets a PC port one day or a 60fps patch on PS5.

Tsaki

Of course there would be something that's running on PC. All of the work is done in workstations. And why would it be the whole game running? These could just be assets they created and just didn't use until the DLC. This is still a "trust me bro there is a PC build of the game".

Ronin_7

Banned
Hopium at it's finest.

If it isn't announced at the showcase then it's dead Jim.

All eyes on Wednesday... Heck on YouTube is giving away 2000 gif subs on a bet on Bloodborne, people are crazy.

mrmustard

Banned
Game deserves a proper pc port, PS4 performance was very poor. But please stop making Bloodbourne Pc threads, we all know it.

Top Bottom