• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SeaWorld to phase out killer whale show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most captive animals life longer than their non-captive counterparts. Nature is not forgiving.

However, captive animals tend to have other health problems from their captivity.

apart from major physical illnesses due the small living area, the real problem are the mental problems which makes them go crazy and attack and kill people.

fuck seaworld and their alibi "for protection and research" bullshit. they are first and foremost a business just like japanese whaling trawlers
PgWvP8o.jpg

"research" my ass

yes, I just compared Seaworld to a whaling trawler

also this:
Orcas are the top predator of the oceans. There is no creature that is safe from them. Matriarchs are known to have life spans as long as if not longer than humans in the wild. So for Orcas, captivity is a death sentence for them.

the only danger to orcas in oceans are humans

213372bu

Banned
apart from major physical illnesses due the small living area, the real problem are the mental problems which makes them go crazy and attack and kill people.

fuck seaworld and their alibi "for protection and research" bullshit. they are first and foremost a business just like japanese whaling trawlers
PgWvP8o.jpg

"research" my ass

yes, I just compared Seaworld to a whaling trawler

also this:

the only danger to orcas in oceans are humans
Ehh, Seaworld is nothing like whalers.

Do you know how much they directly and indirectly contribute to wildlife rescue/conservation/research?

Hint: A lot. And provide lots of money to smaller conservation/rescue effort who couldn't afford operation otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom