• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance | Review Thread

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
There is at least one new area in this, right?
Yeah new area and new dungeon, which they already showed off in the trailer.

Also...Yuko and Yoko
sKxG8q4.png
3YABZnW.png
giphy.gif

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Fuck.

Ok let’s talk. I leave for vacation Sunday, and come back Wednesday. Which means Elden Ring time when I come back.

Does this come out tomorrow at midnight depending on your time zone? Unsure if maybe some of those New Zealand tricks work?

I was gonna maybe play a little late Thursday night and then Friday/saturday.

Boss Mog

and that is why atlus will continue this shitty "complete edition"practice lol
What a stupid comment in this particular case. It's not like the withheld something back in 2021 when the game launched. They ported the game to other platforms and decided in the process to add a new campaign and lots of QoL tweaks. This should only be seen as a positive. I guess to you it would've been better if they had just ported the game as is.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Any chance it's cross buy play anywhere on xbox?
I've been loving paying once and playing like a dragon infinite wealth on my xbox, PC and rog ally.

Edit. Just checked and it fucking is!

Let's gooooo Sega and MS!

Bought.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Preload is up on Steam!

TintoConCasera TintoConCasera Thinking of getting this, is this game as easy as Persona 5 Royal and 3 Reload? I know the past entries are hard and i suck at JRPGs, otherwise i wil lsave my money for Wukong
Thats what i wanna know as well. I think you can choose different difficulties, so on the easiest you should be good.
Yeah, you can choose between multiple difficulty levels, so you should be fine. And IIRC, you can change between difficulty levels whenever you want.

Last edited:
Top Bottom