• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SK8ER BOI vs HEADSTRONG

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Yes I especially like the way the title is written in phone text message lingo. Really connects with the kids y'know?

She said C U L8R BOI

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I can't stand headstrong, even worse I'm pretty sure my friend was always listening to it/singing it like 2 years before it became popular. So it's like it came back from the dead to haunt me.

Wolfy

Banned
Avril isn't hot, Pat Buchanan is hot.

Buchanan-Pat.jpg

I'd prefer to hear Avril over Trapt, but even I have to admit if I had to listen to either song for more than... oh, let's say 10 minutes I'd probably go find a armor plated bulldozer and start taking stuff out.

theo

Contest Winner
headstrong is complete trash. really the poster child song for the crapiness of mainstream rock today.

sk8er boi sux0rs t00

rareside

Whenever I hear Headstrong now, the only part I like is the owl part. It's a really subtle audio sample used right before the chorus, and most of my friends don't pick up on it, but it's this awesome audio sample that I swear sounds like an owl...

I'm not crazy, the sample is there! I have no idea why the hell they put it in there though.

The song sucks.

Avril is ugly as hell and makes me want to commit vehicular homicide, but Trapt makes my ears pour blood. Decisions, decisions.

Mason

They both suck equally. You can't compare horrible pop songs. They're all on the same level of shittyness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom